Darnold to Panthers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flint

Pro Bowler
The jets are apparently trading Darnold to the panthers for a 6th this year and 2nd and 4th next. The 9ers paid a shit ton more for the right to draft the 3rd best qb in this draft, this better work or Shanny looks like an idiot.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Good for him. Dude is only 23 and was on an Adam Gase offense. Now he gets to play with DJ Moore and CMC. Maybe even Devonta Smith or Jaylen Waddle.

Tano

Legend
Good for him. Dude is only 23 and was on an Adam Gase offense. Now he gets to play with DJ Moore and CMC. Maybe even Devonta Smith or Jaylen Waddle.
Good trade for both parties.

If Darnold can overcome the shell shock from playing for the Jets, he could eventually become a good QB in a couple years.

Shuie3225

Starter

FYI Robby Anderson had 95rec for 1,100 yards in 2020. So yea their weapons this year could be ridiculous especially with CMC back.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Good for all sides imo.

Shuie3225

Starter
Always thought that dude was overrated.

Well that production should tell you he's not. 95rec for 1,100 is very legit. He's not a true #1 type WR but a solid #2 IMO and is 6'3". And that was with Teddy Bridgewater playing QB.

I think it's just hard to properly evaluate offensive talent in that dumpster fire of a Jets organization. But Darnold will have by far the best weapons he's ever had this year. And if for some reason Kyle Pitts falls to 8 they'll sprint up to the podium.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Well that production should tell you he's not. 95rec for 1,100 is very legit. He's not a true #1 type WR but a solid #2 IMO and is 6'3". And that was with Teddy Bridgewater playing QB.

I think it's just hard to properly evaluate offensive talent in that dumpster fire of a Jets organization. But Darnold will have by far the best weapons he's ever had this year. And if for some reason Kyle Pitts falls to 8 they'll sprint up to the podium.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now spend the #8 pick on the Left Tackle you desperately need and in the 2nd add another weapon and Matt Rhule is progressing the rebuild nicely.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think this is very very good for the Panthers.
Agreed but I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt in finally shedding Gase. It did wonders for Tannehill so it should help Darnold too.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I still think Darnold will be a good QB. Good for CAR.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I may have missed this, but with Darnold gone, I guess Salen told Shanahan what QB he was planning to take? So the Niners moved up to get "their guy" at #3? Will be interesting to see who they pick and how it works out for both teams. Those 2 QB's careers will be tied together for a long time.