Darnell Dockett to the 49ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I'm just happy he's not going to be in AZ. Those fuckers are overachievers, imo, and Dockett has been a thorn in our asses for them. San Fran's window is closing fast, so I'm good with him going there.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
The jury duty bullshit makes him a good guy ??? Really ??? 9ers are welcome to him as far as I'm concerned..He's getting a little long in the tooth and won't be there long I suppose...We'll see...

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
SF.jpg

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
More drama for the Drama Queens.......

Works for me.......

BuZzB33

UDFA
Name
BuZzb33
+1

Rams should Sign a FA DT at veteran minimum. Sign Maxwell since Rams secondary is not a position of strength.

We don't need worry about Dockett sign a 49ers because he is probably too old and probably an injured his hidden.. not worrying about it..

We need upgrade when we must sign Maxwell and defensive coverage our will be good upgrade. .

Athos

Legend
More money than I'd give to Dockett.

Glad the Whiners got that deal.

All I care about in FA is a vet LB upgrade over Dunbar, or O-Line.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Good, let them have that former shell of a player. Didn't make much of a impact on the Cards anymore, don't see why he will shuffled around a little.