Daniel Jeremiah Mock Draft 2.0

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Penei Sewell would like a word...
Ragnow is the leader of that line. He’s a powerful run blocker too. Sewell is good but isn’t he the right tackle?

Either way. I’m not going to bang the table for JPJ. For two reasons that I recently discovered:

1. The Rams are trying to resign Shelton
2. JPJ has had injury problems. I don’t ever want to see another draft pick by the Rams who had injury problems, especially in the top four rounds.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Ragnow is the leader of that line. He’s a powerful run blocker too. Sewell is good but isn’t he the right tackle?

Either way. I’m not going to bang the table for JPJ. For two reasons that I recently discovered:

1. The Rams are trying to resign Shelton
2. JPJ has had injury problems. I don’t ever want to see another draft pick by the Rams who had injury problems, especially in the top four rounds.
I'd argue the Sewell is a top 3 tackle in the league and you could easily flip him to LT and not miss a beat. They just happen to have Decker at LT so there's been no need.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Sewell might be the best tackle in the NFL. Ragnow might be the best center in the NFL. One is 1st team All Pro, the other is 2nd. Elite all day.

Why are we arguing who is the leader of the line? I have a simple solution, trade either to the Rams, the one left standing is the leader of the line.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I definitely believe JJ goes top 10, top 12 at latest. I'm all for it.... unless its to us trading up

Realistically, the dude played well. He just happened to be in a run first, second, and third offense. Tough to blame them, they won a 'ship.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I definitely believe JJ goes top 10, top 12 at latest. I'm all for it.... unless its to us trading up

Realistically, the dude played well. He just happened to be in a run first, second, and third offense. Tough to blame them, they won a 'ship.
He's definitely a projection. Doubt he makes it past Broncos at 12. Not saying I agree with him that high but QB inflation and all.