Cuts/ Trades / News from around the league

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ

13yTWxNez02T2o.gif

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Browns also released OT Zach Sterup. Don't know anything about him.
Move likely made due to Myles Garrett injurY?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Browns also released OT Zach Sterup. Don't know anything about him.
Move likely made due to Myles Garrett injurY?
Only found one browns fan comment on him and that was "Yes! Get him the eff outta here"

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
I feel like the Rams would be one of these teams if they feel Dunbar wont ever be healthy again. Lewis is exactly what McVay likes in a passing catching RB.
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6483/dion-lewis

Report: Teams asking about Lewis
RECENT NEWS

Boston Herald's Jeff Howe reports multiple teams have reached out to "express interest" in trading for Patriots RB Dion Lewis.
Howe noted these teams have reached out throughout the duration of the offseason and most recently within the last week. While the Patriots aren't actively shopping Lewis, if a team gives them a good offer they have to consider it. Lewis played just six snaps in their Week 1 game, fourth among Patriots running backs. Sep 9 - 9:22 AM
Source: Jeff Howe on Twitter

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I feel like the Rams would be one of these teams if they feel Dunbar wont ever be healthy again. Lewis is exactly what McVay likes in a passing catching RB.
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6483/dion-lewis

Report: Teams asking about Lewis
RECENT NEWS

Boston Herald's Jeff Howe reports multiple teams have reached out to "express interest" in trading for Patriots RB Dion Lewis.
Howe noted these teams have reached out throughout the duration of the offseason and most recently within the last week. While the Patriots aren't actively shopping Lewis, if a team gives them a good offer they have to consider it. Lewis played just six snaps in their Week 1 game, fourth among Patriots running backs. Sep 9 - 9:22 AM
Source: Jeff Howe on Twitter
No thank you! First we don't need his $1.2 million dollar salary hit. Secondly lest not give up draft picks for role players. Lastly and most importantly lets see how Brown and Davis do behind Gurley! Both had spots of brilliance in preseason and IMO earned the right to play on Sundays. Let somebody else overpay the Cheatriots for their 4th string back.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
No thank you! First we don't need his $1.2 million dollar salary hit. Secondly lest not give up draft picks for role players. Lastly and most importantly lets see how Brown and Davis do behind Gurley! Both had spots of brilliance in preseason and IMO earned the right to play on Sundays. Let somebody else overpay the Cheatriots for their 4th string back.

I agree, I didnt say we should trade for him but I said I could see McVay/Rams being one of the teams interested. I think we could use Tavon in that role until/if Dunbar comes back.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I agree with @RamsFlash80 that if we still want a third down HB like Dunbar, we should see what the Patriots want. If it's just swapping picks, why not? Lewis is injury prone, but it's also hard to ignore how good he was in that role for the Patriots.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree with @RamsFlash80 that if we still want a third down HB like Dunbar, we should see what the Patriots want. If it's just swapping picks, why not? Lewis is injury prone, but it's also hard to ignore how good he was in that role for the Patriots.
Three different knee injuries including an ACL, three different hamstring injuries in the past 3 years and missed time to a strained abdoman. Oh and right now we're already 900k over the salary cap so clear up at least $2 million off the cap all so we can give up draft picks for a mediocre back when we have 2 good young guys.