Cuts/ Trades / News from around the league

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good trade for the Steelers. They needed a tight end, and McDonald is starting-caliber.
He just might have the worst hands of all starting TE in the league. He's one of those that might benefit from a change of scenery.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
2017 Roster Cuts Tracker
Nate Bouda 20 hours ago 49ers, Bears, Bengals, Bills, Broncos, Browns, Buccaneers, Chiefs, Colts, Falcons, Giants, Jets, Lions, NFL Transactions, Packers, Rams, Saints0 Comments

We’re going to be tracking all of the roster cuts for all 32 teams as they’re reported right here, so be sure to check back for the latest cuts. Roster cuts included are as of Monday, August 28.

If you notice anyone missing, please let us know in the comments below.

49ers
  • 49ers waived LB Sean Porter. (NFLTR)
Bears
Bengals
  • Bengals waived P Will Monday. (NFLTR)
Bills
Broncos
Browns
Buccaneers
  • Buccaneers waived RB Blake Sims.
Chiefs
Colts
Falcons
  • Falcons waived WR Bra’Lon Cherry. (NFLTR)
Giants
  • Giants waived DE Owa Odighizuwa. (NFLTR)
Jets
Lions
  • Lions waived OT Cyrus Kouandjio. (NFLTR)
Packers
Rams
Saints

fearsomefour

Legend
He just might have the worst hands of all starting TE in the league. He's one of those that might benefit from a change of scenery.
I always thought McDonald was solid....Steelers have an embarrassment of riches on O....the young TE James (last name I think) is going to be a monster I think.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bacarri Rambo stands out.....wonder what happened there.

A draft prospect was overrated because he had a cool name - that's what happened there. He has been on 3 different teams since coming into the league and is a fringe roster type guy.

…..

Legend
A draft prospect was overrated because he had a cool name - that's what happened there. He has been on 3 different teams since coming into the league and is a fringe roster type guy.

Ahhh,,,the dreaded MEL KIPER disease. Yeah that strikes a couple every year!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I always thought McDonald was solid....Steelers have an embarrassment of riches on O....the young TE James (last name I think) is going to be a monster I think.
Talking to some Whiners fans that I know they give an almost identical opinion of him as we did Jared Cook but a better blocker. He'll make a big play for a TD and a nice catch or two and he'll miss/drop 2 or 3 easy passes that he should catch and kill drives. But they say he is a great blocker.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Bacarri Rambo stands out.....wonder what happened there.
Slow 40 time....I thought he was a decent safety....Jefferson comes to mind...a guy with poor measureables but a solid player...I think Jefferson....and that other dude...Safety from San Diego are gonna get roasted in Baltimore...

Rambo....it's funny the guy he played with at Georgia...Williams...another safety...he ran that 4.4 on the pro-day....Williams is a valuable player...was a team leader/captain at Georgia...valuable player for Cinnci...think he's hurt.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The Giants waiving Odighizuwa is interesting. He was a third round prospect who was once projected as a first round pick before he got injured and fell to the third. I wonder if we should take a shot on him.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
The Giants waiving Odighizuwa is interesting. He was a third round prospect who was once projected as a first round pick before he got injured and fell to the third. I wonder if we should take a shot on him.
Fringe player who just got hit with 4 game PED suspension.