Cowboys to cut Dez Bryant

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
OBJ over Dez all day, all night NO PILLOWCASE!!!

I truly think that OBJ is like so many young people with elite talent that just want to be around others who are as dialed in.

I think of Peters and AD in that same light. Honestly, if Fisher hadn’t been fired, I think AD would be vocal about being out of LA and lots of folks here would be singing a totally different tune about AD.

The beautiful thing is that between McVay and Wade, they are so danged intentional and purposeful that players are able to buy in even if they aren’t the focus...like Watkins.

OBJ is a generational talent and the leadership in NY has been total crap. As Marcus Peters is now acknowledging, it’s important to have that leadership and I think it’s beyond encouraging that Peters acknowledges the importance of mentorship.
I think that OBJ under McVay who WILL put him in a position to win while making the expectations clear, I see this as another fantastic opportunity for McVay to show how much better he is at relating to TODAY’S players.

OBJ works for us because McVay is just that good.

OBJ under Pat Schumer will be just...a headache.

That’s how blessed we are.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
There's been a ton of talk about him losing a step or two!

shovelpass

Hall of Fame

Kevin

Pro Bowler
No, it's not about getting open. It's about catching the football and scoring TDs. And it has nothing to do with "discipline" or Dez's route running (which certainly isn't bad). For example, Dez isn't "open" here, but it's a TD all the same:

LOL! Receivers are rebounders, OK. Sign Dennis Rodman!

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
If Dez were smart, with his skill set he would just dedicate every waking hour to playing football like Larry Fitzgerald. He could produce for years to come even after losing a step or two. Not many WRs have that kind of game.
That’s just it... He ain’t.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I doubt the cowgirls cut Dez. A more likely outcome will be Dez and the girls restructuring their contract with each other.

fearsomefour

Legend
Do you think it should be higher, lower, I'm a bit confused. I think it's a fairly accurate number, he wasn't a liability but he has dropped a few.
For sure higher.
But it's ok.
Drop rate is a stat but not a really great measure of a receiver being effective.
People have a funny perception of the stat.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Dez won't be cut.....at the least a re-structure....with incentives built in to reach the $16 million number.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I guess you bank on more seasons like 2011 and 2016, and that with a better passer and passing system his numbers improve. 1 year deal with incentives?

I'd bank on him returning more to his average. Yes on the 1 year deal with incentives.

LOL! Receivers are rebounders, OK. Sign Dennis Rodman!

Okay, bud, feel free to teach me about the WR position.