Cowboys at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I want to see Goff/McVay prepared for and make throws to beat the 3rd down blitzes tonight. He doesn't have to beat it by making home run throws either. Just be ready to make a quick pass and have a legit hot read.

I want to see Gurley, when he gets to the 2nd level to cut it back inside instead of settling for sideline tonight. I think the knee was obviously a factor because i noticed this happen often earlier this season. If we don't win....
a healthy knee won't mean shit next week. Lay it all out there.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just came off a 12 hour shift and I start another in 10 hours. RAMS BETTER WIN AND MAKE SLEEP LOSS WORTH IT!!!!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
This has been the longest Saturday I can remember. Almost time for the Rams to dominate.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm as nervous as a hooker in church even though I know our Rams should handle these ladies tonight.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
View attachment 27822
BDCB45C7-8941-4E83-9194-D26F34888757.gif

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's happening!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

LETS START!

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Just want to go on record now I'm going to throw up having anxiety attacks and popped on of my girls Xanax!!!!!! Sooooooooooo nervous!!!!