Could use prayers, positive thoughts, the force, good mojo, whatever ya got

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Dave, we're always pulling for you and Nicole through thick and thin. Keep us informed.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Sending positive thoughts to you and all others dealing with health issues. I have been with my wife for 20 years, and she is the absolute rock of our family. I can only imagine how upsetting it must be to have your spouse or child going through something like this. My heart goes out to you, my man, but I have faith in science and am optimistic they can get this right this time. Forgive me if I missed it, but how long ago was the original stent put in? Has Dr Doty continued his research in this condition that you know of? Maybe they have learned more about how to stent this and deal with it?

Last edited:

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sending positive thoughts to you and all others dealing with health issues. I have been with my wife for 20 years, and she is the absolute rock of our family. I can only imagine how upsetting it must be to have your spouse or child going through something like this. My heart goes out to you, my man, but I have faith in science and am optimistic they can get this right this time. Forgive me if I missed it, but how long ago was the original stent put it? Has Dr Doty continued his research in this condition that you know of? Maybe they have learned more about how to stent this and deal with it?
Her original stent was put in a little over 8 years ago. I'm not sure if he has had many opportunities to continue learning about this but I hope so.
His team is very good though and they have a very cool "we'll figure it out" attitude.

Folks, the support has been nothing short of awesome. Thank you all so much. Fricken love ROD.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
@badnews ... sending you and Niccole positive energy from downunder.

TG_FP.png

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Update - Nic is doing well, they were able to do the angioplasty through her neck and get a second stent in and reinforce the original. They had to really work in there to clear the obstruction, but she is going to be okay, the swelling in her arms, neck and head is already practically gone.
Thank you all so much for the support, prayers and positive energy.. You all rock.

We're not necessarily totally out of the woods on all of this, long-term, but thanks to the surgeon and nurses who helped her today, as well as the people who have supported us through this, she is going to be okay a lot longer.

…..

Legend
Glad to hear the improvement. Thoughts, prayers, and good vibrations being sent to you and your family for continued good news!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Update - Nic is doing well, they were able to do the angioplasty through her neck and get a second stent in and reinforce the original. They had to really work in there to clear the obstruction, but she is going to be okay, the swelling in her arms, neck and head is already practically gone.
Thank you all so much for the support, prayers and positive energy.. You all rock.

We're not necessarily totally out of the woods on all of this, long-term, but thanks to the surgeon and nurses who helped her today, as well as the people who have supported us through this, she is going to be okay a lot longer.
That's great news, man!

AdE8.gif

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Great to hear. Thanks for sharing the great news!