Colts at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
46 points in McVay's first game. Amazing. And Cooper Kupp is fucking incredible.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It took the first 3 games combined for the Rams to score 46 points in 2016

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And somewhere Jeff Fisher is waiting by the phone for the Colts to call.

The Ramowl

Starter
Meanwhile, the Cards lost, 49ers looking bad and GB is ahead and looking good against Seahawks. Let's go !

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jeff Fisher watching the game on TV right now: "Hahahaha, stupid Rams, did you not know about the NFL blackjack rule? If you score more than 21 points, you lose. Right? That's a rule, right? Yea, it has to be. I based my career on that."

4mation0

UDFA
Tomorrow's headline by Michael Lombardi...
"Rams give up on Goff, pull him in crunch time."

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tomorows media ... goffs a bust the Rams benched him

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
lol McVay's 2nd string offense can operate better than Jeff Fisher's starting offense.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Malcolm over Gurley any day
This is why a lot of us want to see Justin Davis....heh as I post this Davis just got his first pro carry....We got to find out what we have at RB sooner than later.
2.3 ypc is not gonna cut it this year. We won't be able to use play action passing with those numbers and Goff will get hit too much then..

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I'm totally greedy but if not for that one lucky 50 yard pass we would of held them under 200 yards of offense. That's tough against any team.

jap

Legend
The Man with the Golden Arm closes out with 21/29 for 306 yards, a TD and no INTs for a passer rating of 117.89.