Colts at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well that was a very satisfying first half. Please keep it up, show no mercy.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Darn ..game time seems to be going way too fast Halftime already!

TXRams86

The Infamous
I'm at work so I can't watch the game but I've been keeping an eye on ESPN's Game cast. I had read up until page 12 of the comments here and the sky seemed to be falling.

What say you now fellas? Over react much?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Holy shit. Sean McVay's play-calling is just brilliant. From Fisher's boobs to McVay is such a stark contrast. He's been a step ahead of the Colts on almost every drive. Imagine if we didn't have some of those stupid penalties.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
27-3 .. well .. it's a beginning! Hopefully we'll do better after we make some Half time adjustments!!(y):LOL: " I'm thinking a 40 Buurgger will be easy!!(y);):D

RamWoodie

Legend
Just PRESS ON RAMS!!!

Just wondering though...TA is not getting many touches...I wonder are they still taking it light with him...:unsure:

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
27-3 .. well .. it's a beginning! Hopefully we'll do better after we make some Half time adjustments!!(y):LOL: " I'm thinking a 40 Buurgger will be easy!!(y);):D
Where is your red font Dave?!..

I like my burgers medium rare.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Fans don't seem very excited at the stadium. Can anyone elaborate?

Lackluster crowd size for sure, I'm a bit shocked. There was supposed to be a storm, and there was some protesters apparently, wonder if that scared some people off, or if more people spent their money on the USC game instead. The stadium is also pretty shitty, not that fun to be in honestly.

…..

Legend
Passer ratings - afternoon games

Aaron Rodgers 70.1
Cam Newton 47.9
Russ Wilson 56.2
Scott Tolzien 61.4
Jared Goff 119.4

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff needs to get 400 yards passing today, 3 TD's....just so i can see the Talking Heads explain it away...lol