Colts at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
conflicted here. would be nice to see another TD but already got a big lead and my fantasy teams need them Zuerlein pts

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Only 4 games last year did the team score in the 20s. Only 1 in the 30s.

What is this insanity?

With the way last year started, I looked up the most times a team had won without scoring an offensive TD. We werent that far off, even after 6 weeks, as I recall.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
come on man.. don't let the first guy bring you down..

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
yeah but 8 extra points and a field goal is pretty good too

yea but my teams are struggling a bit, especially the one with Dalton putting up negative points. so i could use a few extra pts from the fgs lol

…..

Legend
Seattle andd Green Bay in a sloppy slug fest. Each defense is slugging the opposing offense. Did not expect that.

jap

Legend
Move the hell on over, 'Hawks!!! There's a new Sheriff squad in the NFC West, and we're packing weapons in all three phases of the game!!!

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff with a good first half. Offensive line pass bro has been solid run block still needs some work. Gurley showing his elusiveness and speed. Kupp showing his great hands Everett showing he can be a damn WR Sammy and Woods dominating the middle of the field