Colts at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Play calling is geared towards protecting Goff. Running Tavon like that smh...

3rd down passes not going past the yard marker. Where have we seen this crap before...

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
This is the biggest joke I've seen in years. Fisher wouldn't have this many flags out of the gate.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Agreed. The three defenders in the backfield before he gets the ball, totally Gurleys fault

Oh yo mean all that space gurley had on the outside but instead went up the middle to face those defenders?? Yeah. He needs to have better vision. Something's he's been lacking all since last year

…..

Legend
um....we need to go back to the script. please tell me we had more than one series scripted

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just awful showing by the Oline on that series . Maybe they should have played a little more in the preseason

Psycho_X

Legend
Well this has quickly turned to shit. Tru the only reason the game is as good as it is so far.

Also, lot of empty seats and all I hear is "let's go colts". ?