Colin Cowherd & Nick Wright (Top NFL Tiers) 2021

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
If Seattle was one released TE away from dominance I'm not sure what someone is smoking, but I'm pretty sure is labeled, "Desperation".

Fact is, Wilson IS the best QB in our division and Seattle has proven to be tuff every seaeson. I'm not handing the Rams anything, but I like our chances with what we have.
You got to play the games but looking at the Seahawks roster it’s clear what they will be doing on offense. The kept 5 RBs and a FB while only keeping 4 WRs including a rookie who i think will be their Return man.
On defense they don’t look very scary but again that’s on paper vs on the field. I’m hoping they fade because they cannot score enough to cover for a below average defense.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
If Seattle was one released TE away from dominance I'm not sure what someone is smoking, but I'm pretty sure is labeled, "Desperation".

Fact is, Wilson IS the best QB in our division and Seattle has proven to be tuff every seaeson. I'm not handing the Rams anything, but I like our chances with what we have.
I am not convinced Wilson is the best QB now that Stafford is in the division. Why because Stafford has never had a good team to showcase his real skills. He put up a lot of yards but little to show for it now he has most of the pieces. Wilson's weakness are strong dlines with solid secondaries which we have. He holds onto the ball longer against those type of defenses and we force him to scramble and get him out of rhythm.

Seattle as of last year's weakness was similar to the Rams the OL. That is why we can beat them if nothing much has changed.

As for Everett he was a marginal TE mid to lower tier TE he is not the answer or the Rams would have never let him go.

sloramfan

Starter
no f*(king way wilson is a better QB than stafford...

the only QB maybe better than stafford is mahomes, and it's his mobility that might make him better...

i think the NFL is about to go into shock, once the season begins, and the rams are destroying everyone...

go rams

slo

Last edited:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
If Seattle was one released TE away from dominance I'm not sure what someone is smoking, but I'm pretty sure is labeled, "Desperation"

Fact is, Wilson WAS the best QB in our division and Seattle has proven to be tuff every seaeson. I'm not handing the Rams anything, but I like our chances with what we have.
FIFY

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
He has been claiming all off-season that Everett is the missing piece to the Seahag offense,
Wow.
You know I don't care where they rank Seattle, because I know we will beat them.
Already bought a new broom for sweeping.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Wilson is the best QB in the division until proven otherwise. He’s got pretty remarkably consistent numbers..30+ TDs.
But a great Rams season and 35+ TDs from Stafford will certainly make this an argument.