Colin Cowherd & Nick Wright (Top NFL Tiers) 2021

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

mia farrow carpet GIF

the rug man.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Is Wright off his rocker for thinking that an undefeated season is on the table for KC?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Nick Wright is offensive to at least two of my senses..... I can't stand anything about him.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
It's no wonder Andy Reid has never accepted his invitation. Why would you put yourself through the torment of having to listen to this idiot? I hope at least his Mommy thinks he does a good job of broadcasting his show from her basement.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
I think if we're going "tiers" it should be....

Tampa in some tier of their own

Rams, Chiefs, Packers and Bills in the next tier then fill out the rest as you go.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Colin has the Shehawks ahead of the Rams?
Yeah, he has been saying that all summer. He believes the Rams are paper thin due to their horrible cap situation. Also thinks Everett was a huge addition for Seattle, while Rams lost way too many players on their D.

He's kind of clueless despite living in LA... You think he would have a better handle of the local team.

dang

Legend
I am cool with Contender vs Top Dog status. The Rams have some work to do to make believers out of NFL fans and talking heads.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, he has been saying that all summer. He believes the Rams are paper thin due to their horrible cap situation. Also thinks Everett was a huge addition for Seattle, while Rams lost way too many players on their D.

He's kind of clueless despite living in LA... You think he would have a better handle of the local team.

I think Colin has a better handle of the local team than his takes and show proclaims.

He's a brand guy.

He won't jump on the Rams too early or he will be considered a LA local "yes mam" bandwagon fanboy.

I have a hunch he believes the Rams are top 4 on paper in the league, but he's going to ease into his true beliefs after the first 4 games.

That is assuming the Rams get off to a 3-1 or better start.

Colin is a performer and entertainer. He will turn the corner in a timely fashion.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Colin rates teams based on QBs. In his experience the best QBs are always in the playoffs and you can rank them in order. Stafford is new to the team and division.

He is just following his formula until the numbers change. No big deal to be honest.

Flint

Pro Bowler

I believe he lived in the northwest and he has a long standing love affair with Wilson, despite his claims of neutrality. He has been claiming all off-season that Everett is the missing piece to the Seahag offense, though, which I’m very excited to see since it would be something different than he showed when he was in LA.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Is Wright off his rocker for thinking that an undefeated season is on the table for KC?
That division is no cakewalk, some are predicting 3 playoff teams, and then there’s the Staley factor. Staley created the #1 defense in the league as a first time coordinator with no offseason, what’s he going to do as head coach? I’ve heard his name as a coach of the year candidate already.
I hate to say it but TB has a better chance than the Chiefs of going undefeated. I can’t believe their entire roster returns intact. How does that even happen? And how in the HELL does it happen while Tom Brady is there?

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
If Seattle was one released TE away from dominance I'm not sure what someone is smoking, but I'm pretty sure is labeled, "Desperation".

Fact is, Wilson IS the best QB in our division and Seattle has proven to be tuff every seaeson. I'm not handing the Rams anything, but I like our chances with what we have.