Chargers sign Nelson Spruce

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Good luck Spruce.

Being in town, maybe we could borrow him in a pinch?

dang

Legend
If Mike Williams steps up - LA-BTeam might have a formidable receiving corp with Spruce being a poor man's Kupp.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Good luck to Spruce. I hope that he makes the Chargers roster and does well, except when we play them.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I hope he can stay healthy for more than 1 game. It won't be easy making the cut on that chargers team.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Former Ram WR making the Chargers??
Never Happen....

ipmfW10zwTgFl.gif

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nothing against Spruce, but he reminds me how freakin' pathetic our team was just a few years ago. He was our great WR hope, lol...SPRRRUUUUCE....We chanted for a player that never really played regular games for us.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Nothing against Spruce, but he reminds me how freakin' pathetic our team was just a few years ago. He was our great WR hope, lol...SPRRRUUUUCE....We chanted for a player that never really played regular games for us.

Yeah - but he shows he can be a good possession WR. With Rivers at QB he makes a WR better as long as they keep working to stay open.

D. Alexander did well after leaving The Rams.

There were a few more as well that left The Rams to SD. They all put up good numbers.

It starts up front, not saying Spruuce was special. He was not even drafted , but another nice udfa Les Snead picked up to challenge for a roster spot.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Danario Alexander

SUMMARY

Career

G

Rec

Yds

Y/R

TD

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's really a shame what happened to Danario. The guy is one of the most talented receivers this team ever had. Just could not stay healthy.

Exactly. After getting injured in the Senior Bowl, which required a knee operation, and then tearing an ACL while with the Chargers he washed out of the NFL at an early age. He hasn't played since the 2013 season and is still only 29.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nslRCul6yI4

Btw does every NFL video have to have rap music playing? :eek:

giphy.gif

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
It's really a shame what happened to Danario. The guy is one of the most talented receivers this team ever had. Just could not stay healthy.
DX.....
When I became an net chasing Ram fan....all I remember was people BASHING DX....and Danny A.

and I kept saying....those dudes can play....

DX let me down....we traded Danny....let Sammy B walk...

Injuries are why I don't like certain players body styles...too much risk...
Btw does every NFL video have to have rap music playing? :eek:
Yeah....

imagine how America is gonna be when everyone is listening to Rap music....I used to love it...still do...but man, I wouldn't want my daughter listening to that all the time......damn shame...uh oh...getting political...rap culture is like cigarettes...they get them young.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You've seen some of our "new" Rams fans haven't ya? Fans are truly becoming fanatic....and mob like.
No I actually haven’t. But reports were the NFL didn’t want the Raiduhs in LA because of the violence I personally witnessed in the 90s.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
No I actually haven’t. But reports were the NFL didn’t want the Raiduhs in LA because of the violence I personally witnessed in the 90s.
I was at the Bills game when the fan was attacked....then went to the Denver game later in the year...pretty sure that was the same year...and the one you are referencing....it was a violent fanbase....I think the stadium made it moreso....it was always hot...those bathrooms...and way to much alcohol being pushed on us fans....we'd always sneak in a bottle...

I thought that made the game kinda fun/exciting...dangerous even....but I could see why it's looked down on if you happen to bring the kids...

Fans have changed....when the Coliseum is packed....it always has a element of violence...gladiatorial style.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I was at the Bills game when the fan was attacked....then went to the Denver game later in the year...pretty sure that was the same year...and the one you are referencing....it was a violent fanbase....I think the stadium made it moreso....it was always hot...those bathrooms...and way to much alcohol being pushed on us fans....we'd always sneak in a bottle...

I thought that made the game kinda fun/exciting...dangerous even....but I could see why it's looked down on if you happen to bring the kids...

Fans have changed....when the Coliseum is packed....it always has a element of violence...gladiatorial style.
Nah.... I saw, among other games because my uncle was a business partner of crazy Al, Montana/Manilo’s last game there and it was basically a meaningless game. They had police in a two by stance lining the steps at the end zone all the way up. And STILL every five or ten minutes a fight would break out and this sea of blue would converge and fight through stands of black jackets to break it up and drag someone off. No sooner than they had the person hauled out, another shit show would start.

Now mind you... Manillo was playing for the Chefs, it was his fairwell show, both OJ (before he hopped in a white bronco) and James Gardner were sitting two rows down, so there was a bit of a buzz going on. But after a while, it was more entertaining than anything else going on to watch fights break out and this sea of blue converging. It was unreal. But not to my uncle. He just shrugged and said it was like most games there.

I’ve been to a couple Raiduh games in Oakland and a few in LA. They were nothing alike. Oakland fans acted like it was their house and were loud but just rowdy fans. LA Raiduh fans acted like it was a time to wear black and look for fights.

You may have random attacks at other games but a LA Raiduh game was constant.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Raiders vs Chargers @ the Coliseum mid '80's. A woman wearing a Charger jersey comes out of the tunnel to the stands carrying a box with hot dogs and drinks. Raider fans start throwing peanuts and beer at her as she's looking for her kids and her seat. Then a hero Raider fan reaches over and grabs her jersey and another joins in and next thing you know her box of dogs and drinks are on the ground and she's standing there crying in her bra.
Raider fans all around are cheering. But it doesn't stop there. Our hero then takes his crack pipe lighter out and sets her jersey on fire, which elicits huge cheers from the Raider brethren. No one comes to help her. I'm too far away (can't leave my 2 grand kids alone with these creeps)
All the while the ushers and security stand and around and watch.

Most sickening thing I've ever witnessed at a sporting event.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Raider games are wild...I don't think I've ever went to on where there wasn't a fight in the stands....

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Raider fans are idiots they fight among themselves not just opposing fans too. And DX was a perfect example of you need things other than speed to be an NFL player.