Chargers at Rams - Week 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I think they have enough faith in our depth that it's not worth ruining a guy when we got a game in 4 days.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I don’t want to play at home anymore. The field fucking blows and it’s making us lose players.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why? Kickers have always been part of the game.

I hate the stupid rules that make things like Clay Matthews' hit today roughing penalty way more.
But kickers have gotten much worse, even though that's probably the fault of the GM's. I listened to a piece on it . Teams don't wanna sign great kickers like they used to .rather save the cap .

KayJay

Starter
We lost two starting corners, I'd suggest you guys buckle up. We are officially in a shoot out.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wade Phillips defense has been overrated.
LOL

Are you for real? Complaining about our defense vs a good offense led by a veteran QB with talent all around him and a good OC? Go take a cold shower.