Celebration Thread: Vikings@Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As alluded in the post before yours the rams don't live by the long ball. They just wanted to showcase it today in this game. The narrative has been the rams offense relies on Gurley. This season the rams have shown that you can't stop them either way.

Gurley still got 156 yards - could have had more, but the passing game to the WRs was working so well. Amazon's announcers were wondering in the first half why they weren't using Gurley, while he still had good yardage.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Although I have to say, if you live by the long ball you die by the long ball. It makes great football but eventually someone will figure out how to stop you and when they do it's usually in the playoffs.
That's not how it works. More often than not Zimmer decided to stack the box with 8+ defenders and Goff beat the snot out of them.

When you dare a good NFL QB to challenge your good CBs what do you expect to happen?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Im in the same boat, dude. I'm going to be nodding at work tomorrow...or STILL freaking WIRED!!!!:seizure:

GOFF WILL BE THE NFL MVP!!! :lifting:

Took 10mg of melatonin because my roof is being replaced right now and it will sound like jackhammers on the roof come 7am..,

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
96055FBA-1A48-4BD1-B31D-29B497DBA72E.jpeg

Jared’s new ride!
8F0E899E-E772-4822-97FF-BD8EB0C6074E.jpeg

TexasRam

Legend
Good game guys. No do me a favor and beat the crap out of the Packers when they come to town.

Although I have to say, if you live by the long ball you die by the long ball. It makes great football but eventually someone will figure out how to stop you and when they do it's usually in the playoffs. Only one team with the highest scoring offense has won the Super Bowl the last 18 years.

That being said, you got a good team. Good luck the rest of the season and hopefully we will play again in the playoffs.

And no, I'm not leaving til then.

We had 33 first downs the week before this “long ball” game. 14 in the first quarter.

And some games we just run Gurley a lot.

But whatever makes you feel a little better Bro!

;)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Am I correct in saying Goff only had one off the mark pass all night? Here's my collection:
Off the mark: Pass to Kupp on 3rd down (slightly overthrown)
Accurate but not caught: Pass to Kupp in the end-zone
Throw-aways: Other five incompetions

I could be off on the throw-aways. Maybe there were only four? But I can't think of any other inaccurate pass.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's almost 1:00 and I'm still watching highlights. My as well stay up and watch the Ryder Cup now . Too wound up to sleep.

TexasRam

Legend
Am I correct in saying Goff only had one off the mark pass all night? Here's my collection:
Off the mark: Pass to Kupp on 3rd down (slightly overthrown)
Accurate but not caught: Pass to Kupp in the end-zone
Throw-aways: Other five incompetions

I could be off on the throw-aways. Maybe there were only four? But I can't think of any other inaccurate pass.

don’t know. i’ll be rewatching it tonight so i’ll try to keep count!! if so that’s crazy.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
All, that I can say, is wow! Wow! I was able to share this game with my nieces, and my cousin. Jared Goff was damn near perfect. Great throws, great catches, and without the Viking playing at a high level, it might not have meant anything, but they played well too, and we were able to see what this team can do for 4 quarters.