Celebration Thread: Vikings@Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
jared-goff-single-03.jpg

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Great win and we finally beat those damned Vikings! I have 3 too many friends who are Viking fans and now I have bragging rights! Wanted this one bad! Goff is amazing!!!

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
So, in about one and a quarter seasons, the Rams have become THE bad asses of the NFL. Who would have thunk it?

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Woot. Woot. That was insane. Goff has arrived. Wow. It’s fun to watch this performance after all the bad years. We all deserve this win! Go Rams!

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
I can't remember a better 3rd round pick than Cooper Kupp. How did so many teams miss on that guy?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Espn gave Goff the ultimate compliment on sportscentre. They said he looks like Joe Montana 2.0.

I guess the rams showed they have the best offense in the nfl. I seriously would not have any other skill players than the rams qb, rb and wrs.

JackStraw

Rookie
Overcoming adversity is what separates pretenders from contenders.

So many teams would have rolled over and died.

McVay be remembered more than any HC we've ever heard of

Not going to pump breaks this kid is NFL Jesus - or if you're an atheist he is Jesus!

Lord have mercy can I get a 'hummm NAH?!' And\or an amen!?!

Goff won this game but OL guided the way!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Awesome, awesome win. Goff played one of the best games I've seen a Rams quarterback played since Kurt Warner. Cooper Kupp had a hell of a game, Cooks and Woods kept keeping on, offensive line did their job beautifully, Gurley with yet another 100+ yards from scrimmage and a touchdown that set the tone for the game.

Aaron Donald had two much-needed sacks, JFM forced a turnover in the clutch, and I just...wow. That was a hell of a game.

PatDaddy13

Rookie
We're clearly the best team in the league after one month of play. Been a long time coming.