Celebration Thread: Texans@Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
tumblr_m7vk9yhIUs1qcxe7ko1_500.gif

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Funny, I had an issue at my house.... In-laws "dropped by" out of the blue. Would not stop walking in front of TV, talking constantly (with dumb comments)... and they have always been bad news/ jinx types when I am trying to watch a game...worse then my wife, and her timing is uncanny because when she walks into a room... bad stuff just happens.

They finally left at half-time and the Rams began playing ball... so it was their fault.

I need to fix up my man cave room and move my DTV receiver down there.

Same. I was uncharacteristically wearing my Navy Retired cap instead of taking it off and setting down on my desk.

Soon as I did as the third quarter started...boom.

So...no more caps during game time for me.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
BTW Not sure if anybody has seen the "highlights" of the whiner game but JackRabbit looked absolutely pathetic on multiple plays. There were 2 where it looked like he actually ran away from a running back.

celek.gif

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
Great win today. Had me a little nervous in the 1st half. Thing just weren’t clicking. Clowned causing havoc back there.

What I learned today: This offense needs a clean back field to operate. Tavon sucks. Woods and Watkins are for real.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Nice to see us bounce back after a flat first half. We can't come out flat vs. the Vikings. They're too good for that. We've gotta play our best games over the next two weeks. The one thing I always feel good about is us coming out in the third quarter ready to attack because of half-time adjustments. We have some great coaches.
This is pretty much the way I see it!! But I have Faith McVay and Company will have our guy's ready-to-rumble!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
You know what's most refreshing about this win? I can hear McVay now: "It was a good team win, we did a lot of good things, but we have a lot of things we need to do better-- myself included."
And then he'll add " Now we have to get ready for a Tough Vikings Team!" :D