Celebration Thread: Texans@Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zero

Pro Bowler
I am amazed at how McVay can adjust at halftime, this kid is as good as it gets.
Could have been all in the adjustments.We did appear to come out flat,so I'm thinking
there may have been some lighting of a fire under the ass as well.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Jean-Claude-Van-Dammes-Classic-Dance-Gif-Of-Celebrations.gif
It's true.
We can't dance.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
As for our opponent next week we keep hearing how great the Vikings defense is right? They've given up 3 more points then us with the added bonus we've scored 89 more points. If we come out strong in the 1st quarter and play our game we should be able to compete next Sunday.

And were playing on the road (y)

Ram65

Legend
A tale of two halves. Flat first half. Explosive second half. Nice adjustments. Great 94 yarder to Woods. That Barron INT end of half was big and a turning point. The Texans turnovers were a big help.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i'm in love i'm in love i'm in love with the hc of the la rams.

sang to the tune of - the belle of st mark by sheila e.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
W.
I wasn't even worried at the half. Watching this team adjust the second half all season long, I knew they would come out swinging. I didn't expect them to blow Houstan out of the water through!

Another great day.

TheBunk

Rookie
Curious to read and hear the specific adjustments made at halftime. Completely different team after that.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/11/12/rams-get-another-easy-win-blow-out-the-texans/

Rams get another easy win, blow out the Texans
Posted by Michael David Smith on November 12, 2017

873369920-e1510531229509.jpg

Getty Images

The Rams aren’t just winning football games, they’re making it look easy.

Today against the Texans, Jared Goff marched the Rams’ offense up and down the field while the Rams’ defense shut down Houston’s offense, and Los Angeles won 33-7.

Goff threw for 355 yards and three touchdowns, and Robert Woods was outstanding as Goff’s top target, catching eight passes for 171 yards and two touchdowns.

The Rams are the highest-scoring team in the NFL this year, which is an enormous credit to first-year coach Sean McVay, who inherited the lowest-scoring team in the NFL from Jeff Fisher and last year’s staff. It’s stunning what a difference McVay has made in his first year in Los Angeles.

Also stunning is how bad the Texans are without the injured quarterback Deshaun Watson. Houston was a tough team to beat with Watson under center, but with Tom Savage at quarterback the Texans are terrible. Savage threw two interceptions and lost two fumbles today. When Watson got hurt, the Texans’ season effectively came to an end.

The Rams are now 7-2, matching their best win total ever under Fisher, who never went better than 7-9 as the Rams’ head coach. They’re looking like NFC title contenders. The Rams are for real.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Following the game :

funny-dog-epic-win-W630.jpg

8ae667101786ed3e892e9176d8af3215.jpg

1418girls-compare-we-all-win-motivational.jpg

wpic-pizza-win.jpg

Just before going home :

funny-pictures-auto-409572.jpeg