Celebration Thread - Seahawks@Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVay really needs to write a letter about the holding that occurs to our d line it’s getting beyond a joke .. like it doesn’t even logically compute that 99 is doubled like 70% of the time and still has 12.5 sacks this year ...but players can block him one on one without holding ??? It’s bull shit and it sucking stinks

Q729

Legend
Screenshot_2018-11-11 NFL Standings.png

Jesus, another rollercoaster ride of a game that should've been a log flumer. At least we're getting our entertainment's worth out of the season.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
BS. They had PLENTY of help today from the other 12th man, the zebras, and still lost. FK those uppity little sh1ts.

9-1. Go home Seahawk losers.
What I'm saying is Locket was standing all alone on the sideline, Wussel makes the pass and it's first down at the 10 with time left. Wussel lost it for them by not completing the pass.

Don't get me wrong Bro, I love the win and I am a big time Rams fan.

fearsomefour

Legend
Eh, I would say we beat ourselves MUCH more than the cocks and we still won. Just look at all the dumb personal foul calls and non tackles.
Exactly.
Zero discipline on the D side of the ball.
The only personal foul that was questionable was on Fowler.
The rest were pretty obvious.
Even Donald not keeping his cool after he was hit out of bounds. I understand it but moving them back 15 yards at that point would have been huge.
Plenty of negatives today but plenty of positives too.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Eh, I would say we beat ourselves MUCH more than the cocks and we still won. Just look at all the dumb personal foul calls and non tackles.
True, but Locket was there all alone forever! Wussel missed the throw that would have gave them a 1st down. That is what I'm talking about, the last play for Seattle.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate to be that guy, but Seattle beat themselves.

But I cheered and clapped so hard my hands hurt!

I'll take it!
What do you mean? WE ALMOST beat ourselves with penalties. The Hawks had NOTHING to do with it. THEY suck.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
What a game.
Emotions running high.
Good game by Fowler despite the penalties.
9-1 feels unbelievable.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
What I'm saying is Locket was standing all alone on the sideline, Wussel makes the pass and it's first down at the 10 with time left. Wussel lost it for them by not completing the pass.

Don't get me wrong Bro, I love the win and I am a big time Rams fan.

If the refs call a fair game and stop making up crap to extend Seattle drives, they aren’t even in a position for Wussel to make that play at the end. Then officiating was atrocious today.

The stat line wonts look that great for our D, and they could have played better, but they did play good enough for us to win comfortably if Seattle’s offense doesn’t get so much help from the refs.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
But NCR being in front of Lockett makes Russell throw a perfect pass, and that was a problem as he was being hit by Donald. Took more than Superman had. And I'll take the the win. Good job guys. Just win. whatever it takes.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
If the refs call a fair game and stop making up crap to extend Seattle drives, they aren’t even in a position for Wussel to make that play at the end. Then officiating was atrocious today.

The stat line wonts look that great for our D, and they could have played better, but they did play good enough for us to win comfortably if Seattle’s offense doesn’t get so much help from the refs.
No argument from me!

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Congrats to LA Rams fans. Looked like a great showing for the home team!

9-1

PS fuck all Refs

Q729

Legend
True, but Locket was there all alone forever! Wussel missed the throw that would have gave them a 1st down. That is what I'm talking about, the last play for Seattle.

Wussel missed the throw because he was scared of our D pummeling him. There. Fixed.