Celebration Thread: Rams to host NFC Championship! Defeat Tampa!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
FUCK YEEEAAAH, RAMS GOING TO THE FUCKING NFC CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Celebrate Go Team GIF

rdw

Pro Bowler
I'm sorry, but no.

McVay actively tried to give this game away.

End of the first half, the officials rule the ball down, he goes "hey, let's take a timeout here and give them a chance to review it". Cost the team at least 3 points with that fumble.

End of the 2nd half, ruled down 4th down, McVay goes "hey, let's take a timeout here and give them a chance to review it". Ball goes up a foot as a result and the play Morris calls is to trust fucking REEDER to make the play?

All the 1st down runs that resulted in NO yards until late in the 4th quarter as he tried to prove his gameplan was sound and smarter than anyone else thought it was.

The conservative ass playing for punts towards the end of the game when Tampa clearly had ALL the momentum and trying to be cute with game management that resulted in poor game management.

Putting in Akers there when fumbling has kind of been his thing instead of Sony.

I'm sorry, this win is 100% on the Rams defense (though I'm still praying Colinsworth is right and somebody is going to give Raheem Morris a head coaching job anywhere else but LA after the season) and Matt Stafford, who was phenomenal. The choke job and attempt to give the game away for the 2nd time in 3 weeks is 80% on McVay, with a little spread out for Brian Allen for being a turnstile who can't even snap properly and Cam for not putting 2 hands on the ball.

I have 0 faith this team is going to not pull the same shit with disastrous consequences next week. None.

I said after the Niners game I didn't have faith this team was going to be able to make it through the playoffs to the Super Bowl, and given the matchup next week and what I saw today, absolutely nothing has changed my opinion on this matter. Taking the money for my seats and running like a thief.
CELEBRATION THREAD

swmizzou83

Starter
I'm sorry, but no.

End of the first half, the officials rule the ball down, he goes "hey, let's take a timeout here and give them a chance to review it". Cost the team at least 3 points with that fumble.

End of the 2nd half, ruled down 4th down, McVay goes "hey, let's take a timeout here and give them a chance to review it". Ball goes up a foot as a result and the play Morris calls is to trust fucking REEDER to make the play?

All the 1st down runs that resulted in NO yards until late in the 4th quarter as he tried to prove his gameplan was sound and smarter than anyone else thought it was.

The conservative ass playing for punts towards the end of the game when Tampa clearly had ALL the momentum and trying to be cute with game management that resulted in poor game management.

Putting in Akers there when fumbling has kind of been his thing instead of Sony.

I'm sorry, this win is 100% on the Rams defense (though I'm still praying Colinsworth is right and somebody is going to give Raheem Morris a head coaching job anywhere else but LA after the season) and Matt Stafford, who was phenomenal. The choke job and attempt to give the game away for the 2nd time in 3 weeks is 80% on McVay, with a little spread out for Brian Allen for being a turnstile who can't even snap properly and Cam for not putting 2 hands on the ball.

I have 0 faith this team is going to not pull the same shit with disastrous consequences next week. None.

I said after the Niners game I didn't have faith this team was going to be able to make it through the playoffs to the Super Bowl, and given the matchup next week and what I saw today, absolutely nothing has changed my opinion on this matter. Taking the money for my seats and running like a thief.
Or you can just be happy that we are going to the NFC championship game. Who gives a shit how we got there. A win is a win now.

The Ramowl

Starter
I'm sorry, but no.

It looked like we were choking but we haven't. So hen we won.

Also this is the celebration thread, gtfo

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Stafford is freaking magic in the playoffs! They try to spin it like he hasn't won, but he just beat 2 very good teams in the playoffs.

STAFFORD LEADS US TO VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!

:helmet: :party: :helmet:

*good now I can watch the 2nd game feeling good. I would've skipped the rest of the playoffs.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I need a heart transplant. I had multiple heart attacks from this fucking game. Would have been a liver too if I wasn't at work, fuck yeah!!!!!!! Eat shit Brady!!!!!!!

Poppinfresh

Rookie
CELEBRATION THREAD

I'm celebrating that it took less than 3 minutes for my listing on Stubhub to result in this before they could even change it away from "if necessary":

Stubhub.JPG

Probably a Niners fan. Hope they enjoy the game, because there's no way McVay doesn't blow it - the guy doesn't learn. I'd rather be angry at home and 4 grand richer than angry at a stadium.