Celebration Thread: Rams to host NFC Championship! Defeat Tampa!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Holy fuck I aged 20 years in the last hour! Great come back win we won't go into the fact we shouldn't have had to come back!

Game ball Joe Noteboom!
Game ball Raheem and his pass rush!
Game ball to all the special teams!

Bring on the Whiners from the bay next Sunday!

rdw

Pro Bowler
I'm in shock... it should have been a blowout.

Stafford to Kupp... WOW!

Let's smash the whiners in Sofi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sdakotaram

Rookie
Name
sdakotaram
Heart Attack GIF

La Rams Thumbs Up GIF by Los Angeles Rams

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poppinfresh

Rookie
I'm sorry, but no.

McVay actively tried to give this game away.

End of the first half, the officials rule the ball down, he goes "hey, let's take a timeout here and give them a chance to review it". Cost the team at least 3 points with that fumble.

End of the 2nd half, ruled down 4th down, McVay goes "hey, let's take a timeout here and give them a chance to review it". Ball goes up a foot as a result and the play Morris calls is to trust fucking REEDER to make the play?

All the 1st down runs that resulted in NO yards until late in the 4th quarter as he tried to prove his gameplan was sound and smarter than anyone else thought it was.

The conservative ass playing for punts towards the end of the game when Tampa clearly had ALL the momentum and trying to be cute with game management that resulted in poor game management.

Putting in Akers there when fumbling has kind of been his thing instead of Sony.

I'm sorry, this win is 100% on the Rams defense (though I'm still praying Colinsworth is right and somebody is going to give Raheem Morris a head coaching job anywhere else but LA after the season) and Matt Stafford, who was phenomenal. The choke job and attempt to give the game away for the 2nd time in 3 weeks is 80% on McVay, with a little spread out for Brian Allen for being a turnstile who can't even snap properly and Cam for not putting 2 hands on the ball.

I have 0 faith this team is going to not pull the same shit with disastrous consequences next week. None.

I said after the Niners game I didn't have faith this team was going to be able to make it through the playoffs to the Super Bowl, and given the matchup next week and what I saw today, absolutely nothing has changed my opinion on this matter. Taking the money for my seats and running like a thief.

TexasRam

Legend
That last play call.

Amazing play call pass and route.

Giving this one up for Stafford!!!

QB1 delivered the clutch deep pass to overcome his players mishaps!

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Can we change the title to rams get lucky …. I mean I love we won …. And won ugly but fuck me … if we could kill teams off none of these games would ever be close … mcvay has gotta get more aggressive when we have teams on the ropes

Brady is like an undead zombie. Unless you kill him off, he keeps coming and somehow breaks always seem to fall his way.

Thank goodness the offense came up big in the clutch. I didn't want to go to OT