Celebration Thread: Rams@Titans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
20171008_113024.jpg

PatDaddy13

Rookie
Unbelievable. Before the season started I thought for sure this was a 6-10 at the very, very best.

To be division champions, and on Christmas Eve, it's just unreal.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Damn, I feel so bummed about that trade. You know the one, we traded up for some California kid. The one who couldn't tell you where the sun rises. Damn I wish I had Mariota, I'd prefer 0 touchdowns against a defense that lacked significant pressure up the middle all game and still couldn't complete a pass. Oh well, can't win em all right fella's?

Oh wait, in our case, we did! GLAD TO SEE HOW MUCH WE GOT ROBBED BY THE TITANS THAT YEAR! Why am I so salty after a god damn win? Well I mean we were the laughing stock of the league for a draft, then they wrote our quarterback off, and gave us one single primetime game this year. Are you f*cking kidding me?! That's okay though, because this is only the start. We are coming, the Mob Squad, horns up lets go! Post season football baby!

giphy.gif
Rant on brother! :D

rdw

Pro Bowler
Is this real life?

Congrats to all of the Rams players, coaches, and all of us fans! It's been way too long long and the future looks very bright!

:cheers:

bluecoconuts

Legend
And I think I heard >300yds passing.

Not a bad day, for what looked like a bad day.

Yeah, the entire team had an off day. 4 TD's, no picks and 300 yards a win and the division against a good home team? I'll take that.

Dime for the winning TD too.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
We needed a win like this. A win where we know we weren't playing 100% yet can still finish. Lets go!!!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You forgot celebrating the best RB in football. TG30!!

Todd Gurley is MVP.

Also, Gurley with:

22 carries, 118 yards
10 catches, 158 yards, 2 TD's
32 touches, 276 yards, 2 TD's

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2017/...los-angeles-rams-tennessee-titans-nfl-week-16

The Rams Clinched the NFC West on the Back of Todd Gurley
For the second consecutive week, the L.A. running back ran roughshod over his opponents
By Danny Heifetz

898097658.jpg.0.jpg

Photo by Wesley Hitt/Getty Images

Christmas has come a day early for Todd Gurley’s fantasy owners—and for L.A. Rams fans, who saw their team clinch its first NFC West title since 2003 with a 27-23 road victory against Tennessee.

Last week, Gurley logged a memorably monster fantasy performance when he shredded the Seahawks for 42 fantasy points despite being pulled midway through the third quarter, a performance that (almost certainly) propelled those who started him to their championships. On Sunday, Gurley outdid himself.

After Sunday’s 39.6 points, Gurley is the all-time leading scorer in a single season’s fantasy playoffs(Weeks 15 and 16 combined) and has ascended to LaDainian Tomlinson fantasy deity status. On Christmas Eve, Gurley’s statline (118 rushing yards, 158 receiving yards, and two receiving touchdowns) was more reindeer than Ram. If you’ve ever wondered how Santa makes it to every house in one night, this is the answer.

View: https://twitter.com/NFLonFOX/status/945011039854247936?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theringer.com%2Fnfl%2F2017%2F12%2F24%2F16816810%2Ftodd-gurley-fantasy-los-angeles-rams-tennessee-titans-nfl-week-16

And like Santa’s reindeer, not only can Gurley gallop, but he can also fly.

View: https://twitter.com/camdasilva/status/945004655494475776?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theringer.com%2Fnfl%2F2017%2F12%2F24%2F16816810%2Ftodd-gurley-fantasy-los-angeles-rams-tennessee-titans-nfl-week-16

Gurley’s day was so dominant, he went into halftime against Tennessee with 28.6 fantasy points, which would have been good enough to be the highest total among running backs from the early slate of games.

Rams fans can only hope Gurley is as supernatural in the real playoffs as he has been in fantasy. Merry Christmas to Gurley’s owners, and apologies to everyone who played against him, Titans included. Clearly you’ve been naughty this year.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After Sunday’s 39.6 points, Gurley is the all-time leading scorer in a single season’s fantasy playoffs(Weeks 15 and 16 combined) and has ascended to LaDainian Tomlinson fantasy deity status. On Christmas Eve, Gurley’s statline (118 rushing yards, 158 receiving yards, and two receiving touchdowns) was more reindeer than Ram. If you’ve ever wondered how Santa makes it to every house in one night, this is the answer.

Put up 119 for me in that 2 week stretch :) Goff wasn't shabby either.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I’m trying to see updated stats...

But does this give Kupp 869yds and over 60 catches? Hell of a rookie year. Wow.