Celebration Thread: Rams@Titans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Merry Christmas to all Rams fans who have waited 14 long, L O N G years to see this day.

We finally made it.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Gurley, Goff, Aaron Donald, Ogletree, Joyner, both Johnson, Kupp, Woods, Brocker, Quinn, Barwin, Littleton, Watkins, Austin, Mac Vay, Phillips, et al, The LA Rams 2017 NFC West Champions. I want a rematch against the Eagles and Vikings, and hopefully against the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
0JyLW.gif

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Ahhhh, it's good to be the champs. Forgotten what it felt like.

Gurley mvp.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
The most exciting part about this team and this season is the youth on the roster. No reason for this thing to slow down.

jap

Legend
Meet the new NFC West Champion Los Angeles Rams!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon::banana::rockon::banana:

It's official today, but the real dethroning was accomplished last weekend in brutal fashion!

Without The Leg, we have to! start converting TDs in the red zone. Cooper Kupp needs to muscle up in the off season so he can stop worrying too much about big hits, which leads to drops. Our young TEs need to step it up. They are suppose to be the ones absorbing those big hits---not Cooper!

I hope BeetleJuice is ready to roll next weekend against the '9ers. We gotta keep our starting Battering Ram OL intact!

EastRam

Pro Bowler
So was Fisher at the game as was posted earlier?

Would love to see a screen shot of his face as the clock struck 0

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Titans ST was better than ours today, which I never thought I'd say this year about any team.

KayJay

Starter
Damn, I feel so bummed about that trade. You know the one, we traded up for some California kid. The one who couldn't tell you where the sun rises. Damn I wish I had Mariota, I'd prefer 0 touchdowns against a defense that lacked significant pressure up the middle all game and still couldn't complete a pass. Oh well, can't win em all right fella's?

Oh wait, in our case, we did! GLAD TO SEE HOW MUCH WE GOT ROBBED BY THE TITANS THAT YEAR! Why am I so salty after a god damn win? Well I mean we were the laughing stock of the league for a draft, then they wrote our quarterback off, and gave us one single primetime game this year. Are you f*cking kidding me?! That's okay though, because this is only the start. We are coming, the Mob Squad, horns up lets go! Post season football baby!

giphy.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
An ugly win is still a win. We own the NFL West.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It’s been a long time coming. I’m glad it’s finally here now on to the next step

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also, Jared Goff could become one of only a handful of QBs to throw for 4000+ yards and 30+ TDs in his second year as a QB agasinst the 49ers.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
We've been waiting for this one for a looooooooooong time. NFC WEST CHAMPIONS!!!
Merry Christmas, ROD:santa: