Celebration Thread: Rams@Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Double digit win team !!

Thank you Mcvay thank you wade thank you Goff Gurley whit sullly hav saff Brown the double coops ..

I loved you when you were 4-12 I’ve watched one playoff game in my time as a rams fan (the loss to Carolina ) thank you for letting this limey see at least one winning season with great football

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams did exactly what we all were hoping they would do. I am still doubting that I am truly awake. That game felt like a dream!

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
IMHO tis was our by far our best game of the season......bouncing back from last week with this type of performance is HUGE. Gurley......what can you say-----he's better than good......AD, future HOF......we've gotten to be a playoff team much sooner than I expected......the L.A. Rams are for real, and this dominating performance today proves it!!!!!

Our longest losing "streak" this year has only been one game.

RocknRam29

Live, Love, Laugh, & Learn
Nice ass-kicking and not even 1 celebratory dance or choreographed celebration on the field. We don't need to bother with that. Awesome!

Last edited:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Before ... Russell Wilson watching Donald approach :

261399.jpg

After ... Russell Wilson asking who was that truck after waking up :

hqdefault.jpg

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I don't think I'll ever forget seagulls coming in off of the puget sound to pick at left overs in the stands at the beginning of the fourth quarter. Best game I've been to in years!!

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Was at a sports bar and didn’t hear a peep from the Seattle fans all day. Most left early, it was great fun whooping it up, especially Gurley’s run for a touchdown at the close of the first half.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
What was I so worried about? They had this. Love it. What a great performance!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I thought the graphic was wrong. I coulda sworn with a win today we were solidly the 3 seed
Technically we are 3 way tie with NO and Carolina. Obviously against NO we own the heads up tiebreaker. With Carolina it comes down to common opponents. Not sure would have to look at that. So really it's a tie with Carolina and then all the other bs that goes with it..

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Nice ass-kicking and not even 1 celebratory dance or choreographed celebration. We don't need to bother with that. Awesome!

I noticed Gurley going to pat every offensive player after his long run for a TD. Classy.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
I haven't seen the game yet. How was the Seattle crowd after we got up by so much?