Celebration Thread: Rams@Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
tumblr_ltidh0hP171r30n3ro1_500.gif
149 yards of offense. Most complete TEAM win we've had in a long time. Feels soooooooooooooooooo good!

Seriously, who wasn't like this today??

url

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I thought the graphic was wrong. I coulda sworn with a win today we were solidly the 3 seed

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can it get any better than this? This is right up there with Ike against the 49ers.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
EVERYONE showed up.

Barron went down and Littleton had a freakin GAME!!!

Quinn's playing his way to keeping his contract...man he was just a juggernaut...and Aaron Donald...

That's a man that grown men should call, SIR!

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
I am just so thrilled!!!!!!! Are you kidding me?! We just DESTROYED Seattle in SEATTLE. That is monumental. That is EPIC. We are a complete team and now I’m feeling incredibly good about our postseason chances. WOW. I am so proud!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can't resist.

Better luck next year Seahawks, you guys are really close. You've got a great hungry ream and that Russell Wilson is a good young player. You guys will be scary next year.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Allow me to give an oldie but goodie to dance to.......

From the GSOT time to now......