Celebration Thread: Rams@Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Yeah, wife was grumbling at me the the next hour because of that, but today... today, I was unapologetic.

Sunday is FOOTBALL Day and it's the one day I can be as loud as I want. To try and nap during my team's best performance in over a decade?

Yeah...bad idea.

But while you're on the ceiling hun, you wanna grab those spiderwebs????

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Wife was trying to nap during the first half.

Rams got the interception and I started shouting, "YEAAAH!" and the wife was like...

This reminds me. I need to plays these cartoons to my kids.. Classic!!!! Thx

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
7byqWp_9S4t_hmdSk--spLitHYVSz3p1Bg7WaaxLWSk.jpg

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
so ive just tried my usual monday morning read the opposing teams game day thread ....go to the seahawks forum and no game day thread .....way to ruin my fun

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
I was eliminated from my fantasy league. All because Goff and Kupp did not play in 4-4 .. :/
but ok, the massacre was beautiful to watch

GO RAMS!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seahawks are in cap hell and it's a beautiful thing! This year they had to wait three weeks to put Kam on the IR because they didn't have the cap to sign somebody else they currently have 156k of cap space! Next year with the cap expected to go up $12 million they have $16 million in space. An aging team with little cap space, they've got to draft well especially along their weak OLine which has two starters entering free agency.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yep I jumped for joy after we got that Safety making it "49"!!(y);)$$$$

jt13

UDFA
Only had time to watch the first half but that's all they needed today... Defense was unreal, the seachicks had no answer.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Still in awe of this win.
To go into the Seahawks house.... and DESTROY it by the end of the half.... pulling starters by the 4th quarter.... demoralizing their players, their coaches and their entire fan base.
Every year for the past, I dunno, 7-8 years, I have dreaded this end-of-Dec trip to Seattle. A place where Rams fan playoff dreams go to die. And died they did, over & over. Often in painful ways to watch - close games, blow-out games, ugly games, we found may ways to lose there.
The parallels to the 99 Rams-49ers game are legit. For years, they walked all over the SOSAR's. When Ike had his game, it was our announcement to the league that the SOSAR's were dead, the 49ers were too, and we now sat on their throne as the best in the NFC West. For us to do that to the Squaks - in even more convincing fashion, I believe, than even what we did to the 49ers - is the same. NO ONE is questioning us now.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter