Celebration Thread: Rams@Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
This was such a huge win... The way we just beat down the Seahawks in Seattle... basically guarantees us the NFC West and a playoff spot. I'm going to enjoy this win for a while.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I honestly think with Dorsey in charger there is ZERO chance that happens. Remember he was still Chiefs GM when they traded up to take Mahomes even though they have Smith still. Dorsey knows you need a QB. My biggest question is if he gets to fire Jackson and put his own coach in place.

Agreed. He'll take a QB, only way around it is if he has an eye on one of the QBs who will hit the market like Cousins. But even then why not still take a kid QB and stack the position with the kid learning behind the scenes for a year or two. Drafted QB can always be flipped later I suppose.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Marvin Lewis is leaving the Bengals? You think Rams have any interest?????

I kid .....I kid

Just giddy about this win this team has just come through when called upon and to think they still are so young. Great game and sorry Mr. Lewis we have our coach good luck though

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
tempJL4_0634--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG
There it is, was, and not the only one, seemed more of the norm, than the exception. Whatever, until it costs us the game, but we have had those games...plural, this year, and it HAS cost us...so it still bothers me.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I honestly think with Dorsey in charger there is ZERO chance that happens. Remember he was still Chiefs GM when they traded up to take Mahomes even though they have Smith still. Dorsey knows you need a QB. My biggest question is if he gets to fire Jackson and put his own coach in place.
Yeah I shoulda put that in blue font... mostly making fun of how they passed on Wentz in 16 and passed on Watson TWICE in 17. Agreed, now that they have Dorsey at least they will try harder to get a QB

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
By far, the best Rams game, I've watched, maybe EVER...

Well, beating the Whiners's with Joe Montana, was always awesome. Kevin Greene, usually had a lot to do with it. Wilson was a bitch today, he had several groundings, not called, had a safety, and threw it backwards. We stole his soul today. Don't believe me, ask God. Or, ask the fake POS, R. Wilson. Wagner had zero missed tackles before today, what about now?

Last edited:

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Can't wait to cross the border in Sumas WA in my full rams gear... Gas, Breakfast hell even lunch just to say hello to the worst NFL fans in the NFL.. Ya know smile and wink at every Sh!thawks fan i see.
I going to make some time for those fans this week. I average entering the States 2-3 times and to see all those front running fans is painful. NOT THIS WEEK!!!!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’ve seen some head scratching decisions in my day, but I have to say that if I see a HC with a 1-31 record get to come back for a 3rd year I have seen it all....

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams need to score 11 points next week to double last year, and 67 total in last 2 games to outscore 2015 and 2016 combined....

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
With Littleton playing so well and Barron having a knee injury...

Cutting him before June 1st only costs the Rams $1M in dead money.

So, if Littleton plays lights out, I can see the Rams using that money for others.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
With Littleton playing so well and Barron having a knee injury...

Cutting him before June 1st only costs the Rams $1M in dead money.

So, if Littleton plays lights out, I can see the Rams using that money for others.
Tough convo, but Littleton has done some amazing things this year. I'd still like to keep both.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Tough convo, but Littleton has done some amazing things this year. I'd still like to keep both.

depends on the extent of the injury.

It may be a tough call or it may be an easy call.

We'll see. And trust me, I've been defending keeping Barron all season, so this switch is ONLY because Littleton is straight BALLIN'!!!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
depends on the extent of the injury.

It may be a tough call or it may be an easy call.

We'll see. And trust me, I've been defending keeping Barron all season, so this switch is ONLY because Littleton is straight BALLIN'!!!
I agree, he has been ballin. All year, the kid just makes plays.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Wife was trying to nap during the first half.

Rams got the interception and I started shouting, "YEAAAH!" and the wife was like...

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't say anything else you guys already said. Dreams do come true. Statement game. Sincerely, we die hard Rams fans haven't had a Rams game mean so much in many years. Thanks for sticking with the team through thick and thin. I also heard that Stan Kronke went locker to locker thanking each player. Wow!