Celebration Thread: Rams @ Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
If you watched it from the true game perspective, it was a fun game.

I really enjoyed it... still bummed we lost. But... The comeback was a amazing. Goff was dealing. Got to fix the D... at least that’s clear.

Sucks to lose...but we are a very good team with stuff to work on, like the rest.
I agree with all this.
It was a fun game.
Fowler showed up a couple of times and that is a good sign.
The D backfield seems to undisciplined or confused a lot of the time.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Trying to stay positive , wade needs to figure out the first half defense because we will need home field this year!

Dont want to visit the mercedes benz dome again anytime soon, good thing is that the NFC south will pick each other apart.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Brockers says the undefeated monkey is off their collective backs. Both the Hawks and the Rams are coming off a loss, and so it is an opportunity to "get right" by destroying the Seahawks. I'd really like to be undefeated within the division at least!

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
If we play the Saints in the play offs, I would expect more of a bend don’t break approach - if we had help them to FG and had had one or two (bad) calls go as they should have - we would have won

…..

Legend
Celebrating my inappropriate ratings achieved this week.

@Robert and @Cochiti, see you sensitive lads on the T-Ball field where no feelings can get hurt.

Respect out to the OP, @Mackeyser , who handled my response with class.

Screenshot_20181105-161133.png

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sucks to lose...but we are used to it by now and know we have tons of stuff to work on, like only a few teams in the NFL.

FIFY... and to gain some perspective.
;)

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
so it is an opportunity to "get right" by destroying the Seahawks.

Yeah... I wouldn't want to be SEA this week... Rams should come out snortin'

And I expect some changes in that defense... maybe personnel... and definitely urgency.

Robert

Rookie
Celebrating my inappropriate ratings achieved this week.

@Robert and @Cochiti, see you sensitive lads on the T-Ball field where no feelings can get hurt.

Respect out to the OP, @Mackeyser , who handled my response with class.

View attachment 26945
I hit the inappropriate button not do to what you said but where you said it. You knew it was a positive thread and yet you still took the time out to be selfish. If i would of got on here and gone after you i would say yes you are right about not having class. Instead i hit a single button and went on my way. Your response is childish and shows your really the one without class.

…..

Legend
I hit the inappropriate button not do to what you said but where you said it. You knew it was a positive thread and yet you still took the time out to be selfish. If i would of got on here and gone after you i would say yes you are right about not having class. Instead i hit a single button and went on my way. Your response is childish and shows your really the one without class.
No lectures from the T-Ball fields sir. There are no losers here

Please celebrate.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I can't agree about the 4-1 with Seattle and KC still ahead of us, especially KC.

4 of 5 on the road including Seattle on the road, GB at home when they've just come off of a bye week and were healthy and the NO in NO.

Yeah, that was our gauntlet. Do we have tough games? sure, 3 of the remaining 6 games are tough looking games... Seattle at home, KC in Mexico City and the Bears in Chicago.

Honestly, the game that worries me most is the Bears game since the weather in Chicago in December is wicked unpredictable.