Celebration Thread: Rams @ Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One positive is the Saints only have 1 gimme win left on their schedule. Time to regroup

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Proud of the way they came back to tie it 35-35. Sometimes you lose one and we did some things wrong but still stayed tough until nearly the end of the game.
Oh, I can't find a Mcvay Post Game podium Q&A. Is there one out there?
I saw the Sean Peyton one on line.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Is this true. I thought head to head is first tiebreaker.
Both of those things are true. Rams are the #1 seed and head to head is the first time breaker.

There has to be a tie before a tie breaker becomes relevant. Right now, there isn't a tie.

socalrams90

Starter
We have to be concerned about 2 loss teams now which is only Carolina. On the bright side they both play each other twice so realistically we have a good shot at a bye still but could possibly be on the road for NFCCG if we end up tied with saints. Still a lot of football left and still a lot of hard games for us to win.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Man so proud of Goff and our O today, they never gave up and came back in a big way. Knew we had to lose at least one or two this season, so fine, glad that's out of the way. Back to winning next week, HORNS UP!!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

so happy that the saints are now the benchmark and everyone will be coming after them.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not at all, not wrong at all to post positives. We have a TON of positives!

giphy.gif

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Proud of the way they came back to tie it 35-35. Sometimes you lose one and we did some things wrong but still stayed tough until nearly the end of the game.
Oh, I can't find a Mcvay Post Game podium Q&A. Is there one out there?
I saw the Sean Peyton one on line.

I joined Periscope and turned on notifications on my phone and now, whenever a Ram has a press conference, I get a notification...

It's nice.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

another positive.

the rams will have to play hard till the end of the regular season. no need for the coaches to worry about if they should be sitting players. they'll be aiming for home field advantage and the saints and panthers will be right there with them. this alone will ensure they will be battle hardened and won't enter the playoffs as powder puffs after sitting for 3 games. only took me a few hours to get out of my funk.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve

so happy that the saints are now the benchmark and everyone will be coming after them.

Agreed. I didn't want to lose to the douche Saints because of the home field advantage. But the Rams being the only undefeated team, we were getting everyone's best shot. I never worried about the power rankings because we have playoffs. Maybe the Rams can fly below the radar and the Saints will get knocked off along the way and we'll still get home field.

One other good thing is I doubt that McVay will get beaten again by the same team in the same year so this loss could be a blessing.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Goff is legit. There's no doubt about that now. He was throwing passes before receivers had even come out of their breaks and turned to look back.

His pocket presence is immense and he never stops looking downfield while being pressured. Anyone denying his greatness now is wilfully ignoring the facts.

Loved the way they came back after halftime but that was a tough way to lose. Love the half time adjustments on the D but just wish they weren't always so necessary.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If you watched it from the true game perspective, it was a fun game.

I really enjoyed it... still bummed we lost. But... The comeback was a amazing. Goff was dealing. Got to fix the D... at least that’s clear.

Sucks to lose...but we are a very good team with stuff to work on, like the rest.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Goff is a baller. There’s no way around it now. He’s one of the best QBs in the game. You just can’t doubt this offense anymore. The D is a different story though.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I can't decide between Marcus Peters or Lamarcus Joyner.

Somebody with Marcus in their name, for sure.
Yeah, they have both been bad. Honestly, Peters may be a bottom tier CB at this point, stat wise anyway.

On the other hand, I love how this team fought back yesterday. Loved McVay's post game comments as well. "Sometimes setbacks can be setups for comebacks".

RamzFanz

Damnit
I have more faith in McVay, Wade and the rest of the coaching staff as well as the leaders on this team to rally than I've EVER had and that includes the GSOT days.

Let's not get crazy here.

"We will rally around Kurt Warner, and we'll play good football."

As good as?

Maybe.

Maybe.

That'll be a discussion after proving themselves in the postseason.

Last edited:

RamzFanz

Damnit
Thankfully, we've gone through our ridiculous gauntlet and emerged 4-1. Now the Saints have their own gauntlet and it looks maybe the toughest of anyone in the league.

I can't agree about the 4-1 with Seattle and KC still ahead of us, especially KC.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
One thing is for certain.

I've never seen a Rams team handle crowd noise the way this O can.

It just doesn't affect them.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let's not get crazy here.

"We will rally around Kurt Warner, and we'll play good football."

As good as?

Maybe.

Maybe.

That'll be a discussion after proving themselves in the postseason.
Well, the ending is not written for the 2018 Rams. This team has a better record than the 1999 Rams after 9 games, and was at least the same (too lazy to look it up...lol) as the 2001 team. I have a lot of confidence in this team, so we'll see.