Celebration Thread - Rams@Jaguars

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yeah! Special teams baby!
" ST" kicked A$$!!" And then the "D" Stopped the Run, after that 75 yard accident, and then got 5 sacks and an INT! I guess they're getting there Act Together!!:LOL::yay::yess:

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
We got the W. I'm happy about that. I'm disappointed that the D keeps giving up big run plays

Was just thinking about this.......we really need to clean this up; I think that's at least 3x that's happened to us.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Every Sunday I'm reminded how much I hate football

was not looking forward to 3-3

giphy.webp

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good win, enjoyable game, but we need to get Watkins going.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Something I just looked up because during GDT's many of us (yeah including me) have been critical of is our D.
Well, last three games against, Dallas, Seattle and Jacksonville, a TOTAL of 15 points given up in the 2 second half.

That is actually really impressive and shows that even if we don't come out great Wade is still a master of making adjustments.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Something I just looked up because during GDT's many of us (yeah including me) have been critical of is our D.
Well, last three games against, Dallas, Seattle and Jacksonville, a TOTAL of 15 points given up in the 2 second half.

That is actually really impressive and shows that even if we don't come out great Wade is still a master of making adjustments.

I bet many of us didn't know that.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Very excited to see us win a tough road game. Looks like the D is starting to gel...i hope they continue to improve throughout the season.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
NO WAY TOO EARLY DRAFT PICKS THREAD?

Now you know it’s not Fishers team anymore.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Great win. But I think we needed to use the run more, to set up our passing game better. Jax is set up to defend the pass, and us being "balanced" pulled their expertise closer. Make them sell out to the run.....then hit them w/ the pass. But we got it done today. Bones had the special teams in overdrive today. And the offense gave us just enough. Gurley ran well. No balls on the ground and about 5 and a half yards per carry. Brown did good as a relief back. Defense was great. You watch the game thinking they aren't doing real well....then you realize they have 3 or 4 straight 3 and outs.......did good guys......real good. And they make Jacksonville work their ass off for anything after the big run. Very solid.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Fournette was 11 for 32 on the second half.

I tell you all, the key to the Rams success has been McVay's system on O, the continued excellence of Bones' special teams AND... Wade's 2nd half adjustments.

I'm not ready to say that we shoulda maybe lost this game because that diminishes the importance of special teams.

I think Washington beat us and we imploded against Seattle and still was one play away from winning.

I love where this team is headed. Doesn't mean that every game doesn't seem like a stress test, but it's a great time to be a Rams fan...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good win, enjoyable game, but we need to get Watkins going.

Personally, I think trying to force the ball to Watkins almost cost us an interception when Goff had Kupp open. Watkins also dropped a third down pass early in this game. Goff and Watkins need to get on the same page deep, as they're always just a few inches off. But I'm not really feeling like we need to get Watkins going. I think our offense functions well even without him going.

I also wonder if Watkins knows the entirety of the scheme yet. It seemed like Kupp had to set him straight on a couple of audibles. And when he didn't have a WR to set him straight, he seemed confused about what he was supposed to do.

I would love to get Watkins going, especially deep. But I don't want us forcing anything to him.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I don't think this win was that ugly. Gurley's second half running was beautiful. Woods looked good running routes (needs to not fumble and work on his YAC). I'm glad we took some shots deep to Sammy. Goff needs more reps throwing it deep, but as soon as they connect, this offense will be even more dangerous.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I hate to look ahead, but if we can pull a W out in London, we go into the bye at 5-2. If we beat the hapless Giants, that puts us at 6-2 heading into the second half of the year. That would be amazing. We'd be in great position to make the playoffs. I know that's a ways away, but this might finally be the year that we snap all of those awful streaks (no winning seasons since 2003, no playoffs since 2004, and no .500 record since 2006)!!!!!!!!

I think this stretch is the toughest of our schedule especially when you consider the intra-season dynamics.

We faced a Seattle team that has among the best defenses in the NFL, Jax who was coming off of a shellacking of Pittsburgh and another of the best defenses in the NFL and now AZ that looks like world beaters with an Offense that looks like it could rival Pittsburgh's when it's firing on all cylinders.

If we come out of that 2-1, we'll look good.

I really don't care about sexy wins (and that Brady jersey is gonna burn my skin like acid, but if it means we end up 11-5, I'll totally take one for the team!).

The MOST impressive thing about this team only a few months from Fisher's departure is that they keep the faith and keep finding ways to win.

We all know that "finding ways to win" and "being healthy" are two of the most important things a team needs to be successful... WAAAY more important than winning the draft or having star players.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Great defensive adjustments after the initial long run... We have some things to tighten up..but 4-2 at this point is solid.... could easily be 5-1...

I would like to see Littleton get some time in that 3-4 though...that punt block was great...