Celebration Thread: Rams@Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUILSVaGr2w

-----------------
Dear Jared Goff, please call an audible and stop feeding Todd Gurley. You’re hurting my fantasy team by not throwing touchdowns
---------------
Goff took his Birthday off, Gurley delivers the W as his Birthday gift! Go Rams!
--------------
Rams or Saints will win Super Bowl 53
----------------
Rams Super Bowl bound!!!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The HC/OC and the QB had bad days. The defense gets gashed too often. The refs were bad (I rarely complain about refs)..........and the Rams win.

On the road. In the cold.

I'll take it but I am not happy with a fwe things.

But 6-0 and bad play and STILL WINNING is so weird because this is the type of game that since 2004 we see the Rams get blown off the field.

And they won.
Don't over think it Brother.
We went in knowing the Broncos were bad against the run but good at pressuring the qb. I'm sure it took all McVay had to stick with it. Which he did. Gurley over 200 yds rushing and killing the clock? I thought it was brilliant. Especially with all the guys on the oline going down.
I thought it was a great display to the entire league that we are not a 1 dimensional football team.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
All well and good except no flag thrown till after the in completion
Which is straight out of the old school NBA parity police playbook. Don't blow the whistle on a questionable foul unless the basket is missed. It's garbage. It's an agenda clearly given to referees. It's not ethical officiating.

TheBunk

Rookie
The Broncos are better than their record. Keep in mind two of their losses is against the best two teams in the league. We should be pleased with this win, especially if we ultimately came out mostly unscathed.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Broncos are better than their record. Keep in mind two of their losses is against the best two teams in the league. We should be pleased with this win, especially if we ultimately came out mostly unscathed.
I hope so..You hear about Saffold?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Shout out to our run D today! That was the #1 rushing O we played today. What was their longest run? 6 yards?

Zodi

Hall of Fame

That team is still a QB away from being very dangerous

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Especially on defense. They were stuck to our guys like glue and getting to Goff

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
My wife is a Broncos fan

so....................

Barney-Stinson-Evil-Laugh.gif

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Shout out to our run D today! That was the #1 rushing O we played today. What was their longest run? 6 yards?

Rams D allowed 60 yds on 17 carries which is an average of 3. 5 yds a carry. The longest carry was by Booker for 9 yds.

Ram65

Legend
Rams D allowed 60 yds on 17 carries which is an average of 3. 5 yds a carry. The longest carry was by Booker for 9 yds.

That was the concern going in. A tough win on the road in the cold. Rams showed they can play physical with any team.

Psycho_X

Legend

Yeah I'm fine with this win as long as injuries aren't serious. Broncos are a good team, hostile place, terirble weather for a warm weather team, the worst officiating I have seen in a long time... I'll take this win and love it.