Celebration Thread: Cardinals@Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
It should have been a bigger blow out, but I'll happily take it.

We're 2-0, and:
- our D-Line hasn't really started to click (pressuring the QB at least)
- we played one game without a kicker
- our top special team return man is down and out
- we played with a back up (for now at least) at OG for both games
- we played without one of our starting linebackers (Barron) for both games
- Goff is not yet looking comfortable

I'll take it.
But man is Goff slingin' it or what. Wish he didn't miss the wide open TD, but 2-0.. with the Bucs!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
:cheers: to Jojo Natson, Had a great game today. He might be a keeper long term if he keeps it up and cheaper than Cooper. Constant positive yardage. Averaged 22.2 yards on 6 punt returns with a long of 60. Returned one kick for 22 yards. No muffs or lost yardage.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Example 1 of why we have a vent thread after a loss.

Screenshot_5.jpg

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Rams only let the Cardinals past the 50 yard line once this entire game. Let that sink in . GO RAMS
Technically twice. The Broncos had to cross the 50 to get to the locker room as the Stink pointed out.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Offense: Our WRs no dropped balls.

Defense: Johnson III was everywhere.

ST: Hekker + Natson. 2 new guys at new positions looking like vets.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
3 two point conversions.

Don't think I've ever seen that happen before..

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I loved this team when we were 1-15 7-9 8-8 4-12 ... but by god Sunday’s are a pleasure again .. what a team what a staff .. battle for LA next

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can we all send a thank you card to the Patriots for Brandin Cooks? He looks amazing. I also want to see more of Gerald Everett. His athleticism can be such a unique match-up buster in this offense.

While that miss on the Woods TD hurt, Goff was magnificent today outside of that play. That throw to Cooks is one of the best throws I've seen from any QB this year. He had pressure in his face, couldn't step into the throw, and just kind of flicked it out there between two defenders in the only spot where his WR could get it.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also, 49ers fans are criticizing Grabmypole for taking sack after sack today. Love it!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Can we all send a thank you card to the Patriots for Brandin Cooks? He looks amazing. I also want to see more of Gerald Everett. His athleticism can be such a unique match-up buster in this offense.

While that miss on the Woods TD hurt, Goff was magnificent today outside of that play. That throw to Cooks is one of the best throws I've seen from any QB this year. He had pressure in his face, couldn't step into the throw, and just kind of flicked it out there between two defenders in the only spot where his WR could get it.

How many games will it take Cooks to top what Watkins did last year? 8-10 games would be my guess, Cooks is a much better player overall.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Also, 49ers fans are criticizing Grabmypole for taking sack after sack today. Love it!
And they barely held on to beat a lions team that was blownout by the jets. Grabmypole got bailed out with the D holding call on that late interception.