Celebration Thread: Cardinals@Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
28vvb76.jpg

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
You sure we’ll be able to hang onto this lead?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Looks like the cards fans were right, no chance today. And as good as it was, the O did not play its best game today. How scary is that 34 points and left some on the field?

rdw

Pro Bowler
Wasn't able to watch the game but clearly it was domination.. What did I miss?
:cheers:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Once Goff gets into rhythm this offense is gonna be scary good(even though he still had a great game pass completion and yardage wise). Shoulda been a TD to Woods.
Cooks is a fucking stud. amazing pickup and works great in this offense.

Great win!! :cheers:

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
We should celebrate the shutout......but other than that....we'll get ripped on Facebook for smacking around the short bus kids.....

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Cardinals coach is way over his head. Rams need to bring Sam Ficken back and Goff needs to get a little more savvy with the game.

Anyway, Rams shut out.

Rams 34.
Cardinals 0

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
We pretty much looked unstoppable. Let’s enjoy this boys, we’ve got something special.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
if GZ is out for any length of time, go get Dan Bailey. He's a veteran kicker and I'm sure he'd like a ring...