Casserly has Mariota on board after Rams pick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Okay, different conversation, but I'm not talking about fiery, which I'm not a huge fan of anyway. Did you get a chance to watch him, or any of his interviews? Yes, he checks all the other boxes, I agree on that. I will also agree that we both rate QB's different, especially when it comes to character, and personality. He appeared timid. Timid is not what I would like in a QB. His arm strength didn't look great, and his accuracy was very poor. It was just disappointing, but it may help him fall a little.

I'll tell you this, he could have a problem if he ends up in a big city, but that is just my opinion, of course.

Nah. I didn't watch. Just don't put stock in Pro Days so I usually don't pay much attention.

I'll say this much, I heard he huddled...that sounds like such a stupid gimmick. Like Manziel throwing in shoulder pads.

If it helps him fall to #10, I'm all for it.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Nah. I didn't watch. Just don't put stock in Pro Days so I usually don't pay much attention.

I'll say this much, I heard he huddled...that sounds like such a stupid gimmick. Like Manziel throwing in shoulder pads.

If it helps him fall to #10, I'm all for it.
He huddled, but didn't even call the plays, his OC did. Stupid stunt.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Didn't Bridgwater have a lousy pro day too? Who cares.

If Mariota is there at 10, I take him, or hope to fleece the pick.

ausmurp

Starter
I have to say, he was so impressive in the championship game, I just can't understand why a good combine showing and bad pro day would drop him on actual NFL team draft boards (and maybe he hasn't dropped). His team let him down big time in that game and he just kept bouncing back. I'm very high on Mariota, I think he is very underrated.

That being said, I'm a huge Foles fan, was before we traded, and I'm very excited to have him. He is also very underrated and we have something special in him, so this pick should be an instant starter who will contribute day one. And that means Cooper, White, Parker, or OL. With Foles we are a 10 win team.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I think if he (Mariotta) falls to #10 that means a guy some are saying we grab instead, will not be there (Cooper, White ) But I be right about now, Cleveland will give up a pretty package if they knew we were shopping him to Philly. They are dying for someone to call a franchise QB. And asking for their #12 spot and a 2nd (#11 in the round) would get us the depth on the offensive line that should be in the 2nd round. If not.....call Philly and ask what they would be willing to offer. If not good, follow through w/ jrry32's plan.