Case Keenum signs - first QB domino falls.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
How do you say that ? AHe is only QB to throw for 4,000 plus years in last 3 ? Not sure about total stats , but he has been impressive without a lot of help.
The Vikings have a solid Backfield, plus that whole offensive unit. He is quicker & faster than Case Keenum. He caught Talib in pro bowl to force a tackle.
When I saw that before going into his 2nd franchise FA season . Wow - he is a stud baller. It’s not so much about the money.

The Vikings make sense if that holds true.
I agree he is capable, and that he has put up big numbers, as a good fit in the Washington system. My point was not that he sucks, it was that he is overhyped. He is a guy that has to be in a good system to be successful. I don't thing his arm strength, or talent alone puts a team over the top....now, update since my last post: He is signing with Minnesota. Great fit! I should have qualified my previous comments. The Vikings, with a great defense, a running game, and a track record of success with a quarterback last year, (Keenum) that has a similar skill set- talented, but more of a desire guy. A heart guy. I have to admit. Good move by both parties....unlike Bradford to Buffalo. <shutter>

You like that!?

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Cousins is twice the QB Keenum is they are going to be tough to beat

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Meanwhile back in Miami here's a QB that everyone has given up on who could be signed cheap. At least he's getting on with his life. Good for you Bob.
***************************************************************************************
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...riffin-III-marries-Grete-adeiko-24-Miami.html

4A26AF1000000578-5495367-image-a-16_1520949476672.jpg

NFL star Robert Griffin III pulled out all the stops for his wedding.

On Saturday the NFL star, 28, tied the knot with his lady love Grete Šadeiko, 24, in Miami in front of over 100 pals.

The heptathlete from an Estonia looked stunning in a white lace gown with a plunging neckline by designer Berta and earrings by John Damico. Robert was dapper in a bright blue suit with bow tie.

I wish RG3 nothing but the best. He wasn't a terrible human being, didn't hit anyone, didn't use drugs... played on that craptastic field and further damaged his leg because he's a competitor. Props for that.

All that said, he has to own this. He was crap to coach and felt far too entitled and it cost him everything. He's almost as persona non grata to the NFL as Manziel.

Think about that. A guy with the rookie season he had...and he can't even get a backup job??? MIKE GLENNON is still in the league.

Seriously, if the guy just humbled himself to the process, a third of the league would sign him as a backup in a minute.

He's not in the league because he doesn't want to be. EVERYONE has to do the dance. Don't wanna dance, don't sweat not being on the dance floor.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I called it.

Keenum to Denver and they draft Josh Rosen with the 5th pick.

That's my call. Half right so far. We'll see about their pick. ONLY reason they don't take Rosen is if the trades go crazy and the QBs and Bradley Chubb go in the top 4 and Barkley falls to 5 (which is insane, but crazier things have happened).

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You know how you'd like to have the same HC and OC for a few years in a row?
Not if you're Case Keenum. This will be like his 7th coordinator and 5th head coach.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
You know how you'd like to have the same HC and OC for a few years in a row?
Not if you're Case Keenum. This will be like his 7th coordinator and 5th head coach.

Training for his coaching career. :sneaky: