Case Keenum signs - first QB domino falls.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Alrighty then. Does this mean the Vikings are staying Teddy and Bradford? I haven't been following this story.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Good news i guess. Vikings(playoff team) and Cardinals(division) still have no one at QB.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Cousins must be one of the most overhype's QBs in a long time. I'd hate to be the team that gets him. Doomed to mediocrity for 3 years I'm afraid.

Psycho_X

Legend
Cousins to the Vikings unless the Jets overpay dramatically.

If Cousins chooses the Jets over a Super Bowl ready team with a great offense in place for a few more million he is an idiot. If I was a QB I'd make a decision based on dollars weighted by how much I'm going to get the shit beat out of me. Jets gave up a lot of sacks last year compared to the Vikings.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am shocked that a cold weather team is interested in Keenum, but we'll see what happens

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Broncos are a team in transition that doesn't know it yet. Case gets paid, which is cool, but IMO he's going to be sorry he signed with them when all is said and done; he's in for some pain.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Cousins will go to the Vikings, they will be an immediate Superbowl contenter because for some reason the media thinks cousins is Tom Brady.
Let's see how he does without Mcvay or Gruden.

Teddy and Bradford will go somewhere that drafts a qb or as high priced back ups.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Meanwhile back in Miami here's a QB that everyone has given up on who could be signed cheap. At least he's getting on with his life. Good for you Bob.
***************************************************************************************
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...riffin-III-marries-Grete-adeiko-24-Miami.html

4A26AF1000000578-5495367-image-a-16_1520949476672.jpg

NFL star Robert Griffin III pulled out all the stops for his wedding.

On Saturday the NFL star, 28, tied the knot with his lady love Grete Šadeiko, 24, in Miami in front of over 100 pals.

The heptathlete from an Estonia looked stunning in a white lace gown with a plunging neckline by designer Berta and earrings by John Damico. Robert was dapper in a bright blue suit with bow tie.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Alrighty then. Does this mean the Vikings are staying Teddy and Bradford? I haven't been following this story.

I say Sam is the Man !!

Just heard he might go to Buffalo if he passes his physical?

These are solid places for exRam QB’s . Will see what happens to Nick Foles ?

I’ve never been a believer in Teddy Bridgewater. Looks like the Vikings are going to have to go that direction though ?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Cousins must be one of the most overhype's QBs in a long time. I'd hate to be the team that gets him. Doomed to mediocrity for 3 years I'm afraid.

How do you say that ? AHe is only QB to throw for 4,000 plus years in last 3 ? Not sure about total stats , but he has been impressive without a lot of help.
The Vikings have a solid Backfield, plus that whole offensive unit. He is quicker & faster than Case Keenum. He caught Talib in pro bowl to force a tackle.
When I saw that before going into his 2nd franchise FA season . Wow - he is a stud baller. It’s not so much about the money.

The Vikings make sense if that holds true.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I say Sam is the Man !!

Just heard he might go to Buffalo if he passes his physical?

These are solid places for exRam QB’s . Will see what happens to Nick Foles ?

I’ve never been a believer in Teddy Bridgewater. Looks like the Vikings are going to have to go that direction though ?
Nope, Kirk Cousins