Cardinals at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I'm worried with Hill and Ramsey both out but if they lose today it would be a fitting end to this season. As much as it pains me to say it they have sucked for much of the year this includes coaches and players!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Just curious where this team ranks in 100 yard rush games by a back all time for a Ram team

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOL idiot Myers, Cards are 5-10 and they're hoping to not be a double digit loss team.

RamWoodie

Legend
That's the reason I don't believe Goff can change plays in McVay's system. Just seeing how the Cards defense was set, if Goff audibles to a sweep...Gurley might still be running...:mad:

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
If Goff just takes one step forward he's safe and gets to throw the ball cleanly instead of the tip.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Another area we need to work on - red zone. How many drives have we had this year that stalled inside the 20? Lack of a running attack really shows up there, plus not many throws to the end zone. Again might be an O line issue.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Cards been run-blitzing on early downs thus far. McVay is going to need to throw it a bit more early downs until they loosen that up.

Psycho_X

Legend
Seriously can we have one fucking run where there aren’t multiple cardinals hitting Gurley immediately? It’s the main thing that needs fixed this offseason.

Psycho_X

Legend
Uhhhhh.... what the fuck was that? Was that needed? And McVay looks like he didn’t want that to happen.... uh what the fuck lol?