Cardinals at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Green Bay fortunate with the non-call.

Driving now.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I've been a Rams fan for well over 50 years...Having said that, I get queasy every Sunday, even if the Rams are going up against Sister Mary's school for wayward girls...

GO RAMS !!!!! Pound the Cards...I don't want to see Bradford get hurt but I'd like to see the D get a couple of big shots on him early...I think he will be done if they can do that...We'll see the dink and dunk early and often I suspect...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
upload_2018-9-16_12-49-46.png

Rainram

Starter
We knew Andre Smith would be out, but no Gresham or Golden either. Sheesh.

Also, am I the only person who’d wish Kelly would see some action; Inactive two weeks in a row...

RamWoodie

Legend
They shouldn't limit him. They limited all the starters during the preseason...now it's the real deal. Every game counts so you play your best.

If they get the big lead, I'm with you...insert Brown and let Gurley rest but you start full bore!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
It always gives me a special feeling to bring my family to the Coliseum like my dad did me

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Catching the metro from Santa Monica in approx 2 hours. Will be sat in section 8 with GF and 2 daughters. Home opener. Come on Rams!
I have Goff and Gurley in fantasy and this week picked up Robert Woods. Expecting a Rams blowout and a fantasy bonanza!

I went to HS in Santa Monica.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Interested in seeing if defense gets off to a slow start like opening drive vs. Raiders. Like to see them start with a statement play.