Cardinals at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
ITS GAME DAY!

The GDT is a live thread tradition here at ROD.

While we all get fired up watching the game, please remember our core principles; we always show respect for our team and each other.

Despite the emotional highs and lows watching a game, we will moderate this thread with that in mind, however please refrain from name calling. This applies to players, the Rams organization, and others.

This is the core rule of the GDT. Moderators are tasked to issue thread bans, at a minimum, to maintain this standard.

This is our team. Win or lose. Good days and bad.

Go Rams!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tune In: Rams vs. Cardinals in Week 2
The Rams (1-0) will take on the Cardinals (0-1) on Sunday in Los Angeles at the L.A. Memorial Coliseum. The game will be broadcast live on FOX, with a kickoff time set for 1:05 p.m. PDT. Check below for all the information you need to tune in to Sunday’s game:

BROADCAST INFO

TELEVISION: Sunday’s game will be broadcast on FOX. Play-by-play commentator Dick Stockton will be joined by color-commentator Mark Schlereth. Jen Hale will be reporting from the sidelines.

RADIO: Sunday’s contest will be broadcast on ESPNLA 710 AM and simulcast on 93.1 JACK FM. Both stations will once again bring Rams fans the full season of games. The English broadcast will feature Voice of the Rams J.B. Long on play-by-play, with Maurice Jones-Drew as color analyst, and D’Marco Farr on the sidelines. Plus, tune into 1330 AM for ESPN Deportes' live Spanish broadcast of the game with Troy Santiago and Ricardo Lopez on the call.

SOCIAL MEDIA: Follow the Rams on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat for live updates and behind-the-scenes content before, during, and after the game.

Domestic fans can watch games after they air with NFL Game Pass*. Click here to sign up for your FREE 7-day trial and start getting unprecedented access to every game, all year long.

Here is @rams24/7 preview;

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I probably won't see much of the game before the half, since I'm at work in the wrong region. Could some one post the buffstream for the game?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also worth noting this week was always planned as the only home game this year we wear white uniforms. They're doing it for the last warm game of the year, theoretically, the rest of the season it's the blue and yellow throw backs of the Dickerson era.

Edit: it's this week and next week.

Last edited:

RamsFan47

Rookie
Players I'd love to see make significant contributions today:
Gerald Everett
John Franklin-Meyers
Dom Easley
JoJo Natson
Stats I'd love to see improve today:
QB Hits
QB Sacks
3rd Down
Players I'd love to see on the bench today:
Johnny Hecker!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
DnOI2AgVAAAbPIo.jpg:large

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Leaving shortly for the drive along PCH and see you guys there!

RamWoodie

Legend
IT'S GAME DAY!!!

1. Expecting Goff to be MUCH sharper today. He was 18-33 vs the Raiders but it was easy to see he was a tad off...especially on the deep ball.

2. Donald will be more beastly...even though the Cards may take a page from the Raiders using more TEs.

3. Still looking at our LB play..they should get better every game.

4. McVay has to use Gurley early and often and not get to pass happy.

5. Wade Phillips needs to adjust quickly on defense..it took him a whole half to decide to bring more pressure against the Raiders. The Cards only had 213 yards total offense,

THIS COULD BE THE RAMS FIRST SHUTOUT!!!

Catching the metro from Santa Monica in approx 2 hours. Will be sat in section 8 with GF and 2 daughters. Home opener. Come on Rams!
I have Goff and Gurley in fantasy and this week picked up Robert Woods. Expecting a Rams blowout and a fantasy bonanza!