Can We Start Talking Playoffs?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
All of the sports shows are already talking collision course for the NFC title game between the Rams and Eagles. However, our greatest challenge is yet to come. Until we can prove to beat the the current big boys on campus, Vikings, Saints, Eagles and Seahags (on their turf) and the Titans , I won't be thinking of playoffs. #onegameatatime

Last edited:

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I tired this 3 weeks ago.:baghead: "One game at a time" "Too early"

Well. how about now?:help::boxing:

Rams just dominated a 8-2 first place team.:deadhorse:

Anyone really think the Rams won't make the playoffs now?:thinking:

I think Rams win the NFC West and get on of the wild cards in the 1st rd.

Zero

Pro Bowler
I tired this 3 weeks ago.:baghead: "One game at a time" "Too early"

Well. how about now?:help::boxing:

Rams just dominated a 8-2 first place team.:deadhorse:

Anyone really think the Rams won't make the playoffs now?:thinking:

I think Rams win the NFC West and get on of the wild cards in the 1st rd.

Why, Hell yes we can.

AACS005.jpg

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Honestly, get us to 10 wins and we can start talking more about it. Tony Romo was right saying there may be a 10-win team not making the playoffs. Very important to get a win next week. I could see seattle losing their next two vs. the Eagles and Jaguars. It would be really nice having at least a two-game lead against them heading into seattle. After our game with them, I don't see them losing against Dallas and Arizona. If we can win 2 of our next 3 we will be in really good position to win the division.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Honestly, get us to 10 wins and we can start talking more about it. Tony Romo was right saying there may be a 10-win team not making the playoffs. Very important to get a win next week. I could see seattle losing their next two vs. the Eagles and Jaguars. It would be really nice having at least a two-game lead against them heading into seattle. After our game with them, I don't see them losing against Dallas and Arizona. If we can win 2 of our next 3 we will be in really good position to win the division.
Hell, I want the Rams to have the NFC West clinched, and have our back ups beat RW at CLink!:rockon:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Beat the Cards & Seahawks on the road, i'll be ready to start talking about the play-offs. jmo.

jap

Legend
Can We Start Talking Playoffs?

No! Sean McVay's orders. No post season talk allowed by players or fans until we have actually clinched a spot!

Ellard80

Legend
fuck no... as great as we are.. too many teams in the NFC are win win winning

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Why, Hell yes we can.

AACS005.jpg

Fantastic pic..........great memories. Except for AA missing tackles.

Tony Romo was right saying there may be a 10-win team not making the playoffs.

I hope its the Seahawks. NO I DON"T HAHAHA. I would love it if they made the playoffs and got smashed in the first round.

Or even better........lose out and finish in third in the division.

Beat the Cards & Seahawks on the road, i'll be ready to start talking about the play-offs. jmo.

:neener: we are talking playoffs NOW.

And yeah I want to win against those two, especially want a shutout of the Cardinals. As in a complete smashing, a 50 burger to a nothing burger.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Thinking it, don't quite want to utter those words. Let's go get on the Cards arse first!!!!!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Let's understand something. Some teams just don't travel to London well. We see plenty of blowouts. Heck, we've been on both sides of a London blowout.

All it means is that a team isn't solid playing that far from home and dealing with a foreign country.

I expect the game in AZ to be a slobberknocker. I also expect us to win, but if anyone thinks it's going to be a cakewalk, I think they'll be disappointed.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love a blowout, but if I could chose a blowout of the Cards or having more ammo for the Eagles... I want more ammo for the Eagles.

I know it doesn't work that way, but I just want us to win and come home healthy.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let's understand something. Some teams just don't travel to London well. We see plenty of blowouts. Heck, we've been on both sides of a London blowout.

All it means is that a team isn't solid playing that far from home and dealing with a foreign country.

I expect the game in AZ to be a slobberknocker. I also expect us to win, but if anyone thinks it's going to be a cakewalk, I think they'll be disappointed.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love a blowout, but if I could chose a blowout of the Cards or having more ammo for the Eagles... I want more ammo for the Eagles.

I know it doesn't work that way, but I just want us to win and come home healthy.
I think it will be a consistent game by a playoff bound team. It's not Fisher smoke-n-mirrors. The Rams will pressure that QB and he will give up the ball. Our offense will roll. It's time to not fear the inferior teams. Just do what you do, Rams.

Psycho_X

Legend
I need the Seahawks to lose a few to feel comfortable. Eagles should take care of that this week hopefully. I see no reason we won't though. But a lot of things can happen between now and January. Enjoying the ride for now.