CAMP REPORT Camp Reports Day 10; Tues, Aug 10

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Same one twice but the second one was a minimal one that probably occurred from not healing up properly from the first operation.
Was just reading an article on it. Looks the same to me and then infection after the second surgery.

I’m looking forward to seeing what he can do Saturday

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Was just reading an article on it. Looks the same to me and then infection after the second surgery.

I’m looking forward to seeing what he can do Saturday
Thanks for keeping me honest. Been running around town blabbing about two separate knees for months now and that needed to come to an end. :laugh1:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I’ll tell you this about those SHOES.
They were on FIRE MONDAY!! Weird talking to someone & all he could talk about was a 3rd leg.

NEVER seen a guy get into the backfield like he did.I can’t recall,but it might have been Corbett?

He went around him like he was not even there & then those SHOES never stopped moving. I swear they were on FIRE. The funny thing was it was a rollout away from him,but QB’s beware.There’s a BAD MAN out there.

AD99 has been working hard,but man is he already in ALL PRO FORM.He must have seen Isaac Bruuuce getting inducted (HOF) ?

Funny thing to add about HOF. Mega-Tron went in & his WR coach Shawn Jefferson & his QB Stafford was there after the Dallas scrimmage.Now he comes back to throw to Van Jefferson.Cool connection.

Another - after Andrew Whitworth LSU ‘06 took time Monday after practice to work with Havenstien & Boom!! Which was awesome to tell Whitworth about what makes Greatness.
-Alan Faneca went to LSU 98”
the night before.
Who are you and what have you done with our boy @So Ram ? This post was outstanding. It had punctuation, paragraphs and I made sense of every word!!! Kudos my man!! :)

Last edited:

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
The 4.39 stuff is just ridiculous for a guy of that size, hops and wingspan.

And I am normally not at all overly excited about measurements in prospects.

But when you see his ability on the jump balls and his athleticism you wonder if we don't get a pro bowl level steal in Harris.
Agreed. The pick reminded me of (and I think I jokingly referenced) Fendi Onobun. Fendi never looked ANYTHING like what I have seen of Harris thus far, which isn't much, but.... That dude looks like a natural and proper athlete that can locate and high point a football with ease. Looks like a natural hands catcher too.

jjab360

Legend
Agreed. The pick reminded me of (and I think I jokingly referenced) Fendi Onobun. Fendi never looked ANYTHING like what I have seen of Harris thus far, which isn't much, but.... That dude looks like a natural and proper athlete that can locate and high point a football with ease. Looks like a natural hands catcher too.
Yeah, plus Fendi was about as raw as a random guy off the street with only 2 catches in his college career. Harris actually got some playing time and made some plays, even if it was at a different position.

BC Ramfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
BC Ramfan
Agreed. He's made some spectacular catches already and made them look easy. I have no doubts about his catching ability. And we all know about his freakish speed, length and athleticism.

But he is awful light and thin for a TE.
I hope he knows how to protect himself. It is the NFL after all.

BC

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agreed. He's made some spectacular catches already and made them look easy. I have no doubts about his catching ability. And we all know about his freakish speed, length and athleticism.

But he is awful light and thin for a TE.
I hope he knows how to protect himself. It is the NFL after all.

BC
I hear you, but man he doesn't LOOK light. That kid has a frame on him.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Three things about Harris.

First is that he appears to be a freak, and I mean that in the best possible way. A better term might be a ‘Natural’. Yeah, he will need coaching to ultimately reach his highest ceiling, but that ceiling is so VERY high.

Second thing is that he’s amazingly football smart. Coaches say he’s absorbing NFL football like a sponge. The importance of that factor cannot be overstated for a guy with so little football experience.

Third thing is that it’s a mistake to pigeonhole this kid as merely a TE. It’s just a convenient label for right now. Think of Harris as a weapon, and a potentially elite one at that.

This Harris kid could prove to be one of the biggest steals of this ‘21 draft.