CAMP REPORT Camp Report Day 4: Sat July 31

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

theduke

Rookie
Camp Reporter
Andy Benoit of SI has been a consistent presence on the field. I thought he’d be doing video review or analytics in some back office, but he’s in the field with a clipboard. Interesting.

Jake Funk always out early, stretching and getting ready for practice.

OT Max Pircher #66 is constantly being coached up by Havenstein, Whit, or a coach. I hope he makes the team or practice squad.

Punter #16 is pretty good. Not sure if he’s JUST a camp leg or a real option. Our special teams just doesn’t seem interested in doing any fakes, so I wonder if that limits our desire to keep Hekker. Hekker looks good and consistent though.

Today is family fun day, which ironically means you do NOT want to bring your children today.

More to come.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
That P we signed from BUF isn't a scrub. And I figured when we signed him that it was a legit punter option. Hekker had a great game last year and then tell off. Not sure if it was that dingle nuts if a ST-C we had last year or Hekker aging.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
OT Max Pircher #66 is constantly being coached up by Havenstein, Whit, or a coach. I hope he makes the team or practice squad.

Pircher is from Italy. He's part of a program where young players from around the world join an NFL team, and he can get a practice squad slot without it having it count as a practice squad slot. If that happens, he can't be brought up this year.

I love this kid's potential. Not many 6'7", 305 lbs. tackles as athletic and projectable as Pircher is. He could probably put on twenty more pounds.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
So today is a no pads practice.

MvVay wields his sword once again,

He's a true savant..

What-is-Savant-Syndrome.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Goddamn Players' Union. How are the fans supposed to back up our ridiculous early-camp theories without some form of contact? :laugh4:

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Jourdan commented yesterday that so far it looks like X. Jones is RB2

Last edited:

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Get your name changed now....LVIwin with Stafford's pic holding the Lombardi
How many ROD Credits does it cost to change your screen name? Just asking for my friends in Kansas