CAMP REPORT Camp Report Day 3: Fri July 30

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
87 Harris in on these walk through

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
More to follow, stay tuned to the same bat channel, same bat time! (showing my age there!)

seriously man, after having to sit through what my kids would watch on tv when they were pre teens i would say we were blessed to be able to watch shows like batman as kids.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
seriously man, after having to sit through what my kids would watch on tv when they were pre teens i would say we were blessed to be able to watch shows like batman as kids.

I still prefer the 90s Animated Series. That was my childhood, right there.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
59 Kiser with green dot at this moment.
Very slow news day here. All walk through pace.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I’m with @Selassie I (I think it was him)… keep Funk off returns.

Both knee injuries happened there. Don‘t bother trying to explain why... Just do it.
Well, around 80% of the time it's a touchback anyway...

Cant wait to see Jake bring the funk

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
87 Harris in on these walk through

Is it me or is Harris getting a lot of extra attention by the Rams?

I mean isn’t it more normal with picks 4th round or later… If they’re hurt, the coaches sit them… In some cases almost dog house-ish?

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Lots of conversations between McVay and Stafford. Sometimes very animated. Andy Benoit on the field with clipboard

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Woooo! Just poured one of these….

@bubbaramfan @So Ram @VeteranRamFan @theduke @all-of-my-ROD-bros

:cheers2:

7913.png
Looks tasty, but Canadians call 7,1 strong? Your mead is probably a lot stronger than that.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Last 15 minutes was working on 2 minute drills and getting FG teams on the field.
Practice is over.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler

Both knee injuries happened there. Don‘t bother trying to explain why... Just do it.
I appreciate your concern, CGI but if what I saw on his YouTube vid is true both occurred when he was COVERING kicks not returning them.
However, with Akers injury and our situation in the RB room mebbe it's wise not to press the issue.

~ArkyRamsFan~

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Day 3 was crowded, the biggest crowd so far. We sat in the north stands. Watched Max Pircher with assistant coach being coached up. Max is huge. Looks like a body builder, no fat on the man. He has stayed close to Whit and Havs both days.

Whitworth and Donald not present. Noteboom was with the ones at LT. I'm guessing given the day off as they were doing walk throughs, which I;'m sure disappointed most of the crowd that came to see action. Stafford only threw the ball like, 3 or 4 times.

Had special team drill, Hekker fake and passed to Higbee. Hekker never kicked the ball, just faked like he did. Drill was for D to get through to block. They did this 8 or 10 times.

They spent a lot of time stretching and going through warmups, then started walk throughs. Ones vs ones, they line up in different formations, 11 personel, 12, 3 WR;s to one side, a RB on the other (Funk more than a few times). they snap the ball and Stafford goes through the motion of throwing but just hang onto the ball. Very disappointing for the crowd. In these wald throughs, the D was mainly all the bottom of the roster. Bronte harris, JR Reed,Jovan Grant, Parris Ford, Kareem Orr, Derrick Moncrief, Dayon Lake, Max Roberts, Geogre Sivanic, Earnest Brown IV, Jon Daka. All these guys payed D vs the ones in walkthroughs at some point.

They did go full speed on a few plays, but never threw the ball.

I'm guessing a lite day because tomorrow the will be in pads for the first time.

Harris participated in the walk throughs. He never got into any contact, but nice to see him out there. Big and fast, can't wait to see him in full participation.

A lot of coaching went on today. McVay, Benoit and Stafford had a lot of conversations between plays.

Really looking forward to tomorrows practice as they will be in full pads. We can finally get some evaluation of OL and DL in 11 on 11's.
How well Corbett can keep Stafford clean, is the D better with AShawn Rob.

Will be a lot more to report tomorrow I suspect.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Wondering whether or not to hope Pircher is for real. Couldn't find a video of him, only pics

Let us know if he looks like he has quick feet

Last edited:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

It’s keep Copper Kupp off Punt teams is more important. His last game as a Ram was Lossing to Green Bay.Replace him with Josh Reynolds & who knows ? The Rams win the Super Bowl ?
Just saying what Copper Kupp means to The Rams. - Funk ?
I think The Rams have to bring in a bigger back. I told Mcvay day 1!! He heard me. I’m a crazy type fan in a weird way. Day 2 I didn’t say a word.

Funk is just a cool player to have every day. He keeps players playing. Jalen RAMsey loves it at least day 2.
it’s all about holding onto the Ball.
Every player takes a hack at him with the ball. Have not seen the ball on the turf yet(fingers crossed).
—Funk PR will help his catching of the ball. Plus if you add it together it makes sense. Good hands ,ball control,speed, & toughness.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Day 3 doesn’t appear the greatest for fans in attendance…. But pads on today!

:horns: