CAMP REPORT Camp Report: Day 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i believe the rams signed bortles so they could trade him during the season when another team gets desperate. they will put him on show during preseason and wait for the calls when injury hits.

I believe the Rams signed Bortles to be their backup. But the above would be fantastic!!! Hopefully he looks great in preseason, and then we get a #1 pick for him!!! Wolford, the other QB, sounds pretty good so far. Snead will play this one day by day and see where it goes.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dis-agree with De Silva. Malcolm Brown is having an outstanding camp and will remain the #2 RB. Mostly due his ability to pass block. He was targeted a lot coming out of the backfield yesterday and never dropped a pass, even catching a one handed TD over Peters.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Color me stupid... who's this Webster guy?

Let me help you out

41EB6997-3E0C-4EC1-B44B-46B098EC3B85.jpeg

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
No, he got cut for failing to implement the blocking scheme.

Yeah, ... I suppose it might still be quite difficult to block D'Marco Farr when he's reaching for your microphone.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Dis-agree with De Silva. Malcolm Brown is having an outstanding camp and will remain the #2 RB. Mostly due his ability to pass block. He was targeted a lot coming out of the backfield yesterday and never dropped a pass, even catching a one handed TD over Peters.

I agree. I actually can see them keeping four guys. Gurley, Brown, Henderson, and Kelly.

Gurley and Brown fit more of that every down mold. While Henderson and Kelly have a similar skill set that fit a perfect role for Mcvay and the offense.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I believe the Rams signed Bortles to be their backup. But the above would be fantastic!!! Hopefully he looks great in preseason, and then we get a #1 pick for him!!! Wolford, the other QB, sounds pretty good so far. Snead will play this one day by day and see where it goes.

They should be a little more aggressive getting him snaps in the 4th quarter of blowouts. Get him in a series or two earlier than in the past when Goff would often play up until the final minute.

Put him on display when you can. And I say that in terms of getting a 3rd round comp pick or a tag and trade if that's even possible... But I would not deal him during the season.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
I agree. I actually can see them keeping four guys. Gurley, Brown, Henderson, and Kelly.

Gurley and Brown fit more of that every down mold. While Henderson and Kelly have a similar skill set that fit a perfect role for Mcvay and the offense.

We kept 4 running backs all season last year... You're just replacing Justin Davis with Henderson