CAMP REPORT Camp Report: Day 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Deserves a new thread. Wished I could have gotten more yesterday, but due to the large crowd is was hopeless to try and move around. Had to go with what position group was in front of us. I expect a large crowd today also, being a Sunday.

Today I WILL get OL, WR, DB's and 11 on 11. Expect a report sometime this evening. VRF will be there too, opening holes to the guardrail for us. He'll want to get some good pics.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Deserves a new thread. Wished I could have gotten more yesterday, but due to the large crowd is was hopeless to try and move around. Had to go with what position group was in front of us. I expect a large crowd today also, being a Sunday.

Today I WILL get OL, WR, DB's and 11 on 11. Expect a report sometime this evening. VRF will be there too, opening holes to the guardrail for us. He'll want to get some good pics.
Thanks Sam for starting the thread. I'll see you there and expect me to be focused on getting some good pics (see what I did there? HA!).

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Thanks Sam for starting the thread. I'll see you there and expect me to be focused on getting some good pics (see what I did there? HA!).

giphy.gif

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Salute to you brave souls heading out there in this heat.
Doing God's work. I checked the site and it looks like the "free tickets" are all gone for today.
May have to come down with a cold this week and miss a day of work.
:sneaky: have fun out there, boys. :cheers:

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They let me in with no ticket raised_. Of course that was much easier than listening to me bytch and moan.:rant:

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
@VeteranRamFan Aaron Neary is the guy on the left and Jamil Demby is on the right.;)
pyys32aevffuqal3p0h6.jpg
Both Jamil & Aaron have thinned down for the 2019 training camp. Both seem to look much smaller in the mid sections than last season. Both stand a good chance to secure a place on the 53 player master roster when the regular season begins.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Coach Bones takes kids on the field for pass catching

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
C'mon guys, give me some news...Is the beer great? IS Goff out there throwing bombs to Cooper Kupp anf Gurley an hour before practice? ~Tyrone LoyalRam

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Players making their way to the field. QB warming up.

Getting ready for some action!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So you guys at Camp, are you drinking a Guinness Stout or a Bud Light? Guinness is flowing in Kansas...:sneaky:

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
So you guys at Camp, are you drinking a Guinness Stout or a Bud Light? Guinness is flowing in Kansas...:sneaky:
Since I can't be in California for real, I'm drinking a Californian dark beer. Arrogant Bastard Ale.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
#27 Henderson fielding punts with others.

He looks fluid and ready to go right now.