Caitlin Clark..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Agreed, after watching players constantly run her over, knock her down, and literally try to claw her eye out and minimal to no repercussions along with excuses and defending of the assaulters has really been appalling. I guess it's jealousy? I don't know what else it'd be.

I get it, she comes in already a millionaire when most of the WNBA players never get close to that kind of money I could see them wanting to try and knock her down a peg competitively speaking. But how they don't see what she could do for their sport and their own earnings over the next decade is amazing to me. Don't need to kiss her ass... don't need to give her a free pass... try and beat her on the court... but trying to tear her down both physically and in the media is just fucking weird. If anything they should use her to their advantage.

If I was a free agent star going into this offseason I'd be trying to go to the Fever. Try and make myself the Jordan/Pippen of the WNBA and ride those coattails and see what kind of sponsorship money I could get.

It's mind boggling.

I have watched a number of her games including last night's playoff loss. It's not just the hard fouls... I actually am fine with that kind of play... especially with a rookie trying to find her way into the league. The problem is that the zebras act like they don't even see a foul at all when the level of the foul is beyond regular level... they are clearly flagrant fouls. Those simply cannot be missed I'm sorry. Maybe 1 ref could be blocked from seeing, but not all of the refs.

There was a flagrant foul layed on her last night directly in front of the ref while Clark was attempting a shot close to the basket. Even the terrible booth announcers were shocked that not only was NO foul even called... it was clearly flagrant. Clark got up off the floor and didn't say anything to the ref. She stared the ref down for a minute, but didn't say shit. She's a tough player and I cannot believe the league is completely doing her dirty at that level.

It is beyond bizarre and completely unacceptable.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
She's going to be unstoppable after having an actual off season, so she can refresh, refocus and be stronger at the start of next season. I for one am totally here for it