Caitlin Clark..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Facially this Caitlin bird reminds me of Screech Powers. As such its a no from me.
Picky Brit bastid.

When I see a sexy big bitch I like to request permission to come aboard. Sailor style.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was amazing watching Caitlin drop those long distance three pointers in that first quarter of the championship game.
That's an amazing display of athleticism right there.

That being said, if I were starting a woman's team right now I would pick up that Kamilla Cardosso.
That girl was a monster inside and a true force on the glass and one of the biggest reasons South Carolina was able to stop Iowa after being down 13 points.
The difference in the points off the bench too was mind-boggling;

Iowa 0
South Carolina 37
Cardoso is a beast, but I'd still take Clark. She's a one-of-a-kind player.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Cardoso is a beast, but I'd still take Clark. She's a one-of-a-kind player.
Oh she's going to be in a lot more commercials and she's going to make a lot more money than Cardoso.
Breaking all those records and the hype even sucked me in.

That's why I qualified my statement by saying;
"If I were starting a team I would take Cardoso."

But Caitlin Clark is going to sell a ton more tickets and bring it a ton more television revenue.
No doubt about that.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And Clark just took a pay cut to play in the WNBA?

Psycho_X

Legend
Yeah, Clark is going to make Indiana a LOT of money compared to what they usually get as a wNBA franchise. Even if they don't consider Clark the best #1 pick it's worth it to pick her just for the money alone. If it's the NFL who don't worry about such things... or at least not to effect a #1 pick... but for the WNBA that's a huge investment that'll pay big.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fantastic college player, was an absolute blast watching her play.
That said, I'll follow her results for a minute or so, but sadly she wont draw me to the WNBA

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And Clark just took a pay cut to play in the WNBA?
Not exactly. She got no salary in college. She made money off NIL (endorsements). She is now getting a salary. She can still make money off of endorsements.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not exactly. She got no salary in college. She made money off NIL (endorsements). She is now getting a salary. She can still make money off of endorsements.
She'll continue to make money off the court and get endorsements and whatever she can work out in social media money. That comment was more blue font joke than anything.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame

View: https://youtu.be/Vp29No2xldk

Great player, I would consider her to be a female Larry Bird because of her passing ability and perfect jump shot but most importantly her trash talk. Bird was famous for it....
He would tell Worthy or Magic I'm going to catch the inbound pass and shoot a three from right over here and there ain't shit you can do about it, and he would sink it and turn to his defender and say "FACE"

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
They sold more Caitlin Clark jerseys in one day then the entire Dallas Cowboys team sold all last year

https://athlonsports.com/nfl/dallas...d-caitlin-clark-wnba-draft-indiana-fever-iowa

caitlinjersey22.jpg

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/IojtrqT8OjA?si=zPKOYWLxLpmRL0pq

Last edited:

Tano

Legend

View: https://youtu.be/Vp29No2xldk

Great player, I would consider her to be a female Larry Bird because of her passing ability and perfect jump shot but most importantly her trash talk. Bird was famous for it....
He would tell Worthy or Magic I'm going to catch the inbound pass and shoot a three from right over here and there ain't shit you can do about it, and he would sink it and turn to his defender and say "FACE"

I think Bird once said that the toughest defender he ever faced was Michael Cooper

I think Caitlin Clark is a combo Bird/Magic

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
We'll see if the WNBA popularity is sustainable

The WNBA could really use that 1980's Lakers / Celtics rivalry , Johnson / Bird

two popular players on two popular teams playing for a championship every year

the WNBA now has it's Larry Bird , but will they find their Magic Johnson

but if Caitlin Clark and the Indiana Fever muddle around .500 for the next two or three years

clark.jpg