Bucs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
Dudes I gotta go back to the Goff to Everett touchdown.

What a duckin manly play that was. Big boys catch right there and he made it look easy. Ballsy throw too

KayJay

Starter
Dudes I gotta go back to the Goff to Everett touchdown.

What a duckin manly play that was. Big boys catch right there and he made it look easy. Ballsy throw too
Goff uses his WR's more, which I'm okay with. But Everett has big play capability. We need to use him more.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don’t know how you could watch Gurley in pass pro and think he’s playing lazy. He sticks his nose in there 100% of the time.
Did you not see the whiff he had earlier. ? But just like one whiff in pass pro .. doesn’t make him different to how he has been in the past neither does one angry Gurley of old run

RamWoodie

Legend
No, I’ve never been sold on Goff.
So...does that mean you buy jalopies??? :ROFLMAO:

Bro...Goff hasn't been "stellar" this year...but the guy is definitely Top 10!!!! He just shook off two picks to drive this team back in the game...GET REAL!!!

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Defense needed to hold them to no points. Already in FG range...

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
It's the same penalty Tampa got, I don't like either one of them
But at least they are consistent